Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
24 Posts
I think you probably want to get this moved to the dev forum.

That said, any chance you could do this for the smooth blue theme? Green has never been my thing. Thanks bro.

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I realized that after I posted it but I don't see a way to delete or more topics. So if a mod wants to move it that would be nice. And I'll see what I can do.

·
Android Lover
556 Posts
thanks, i was acutally looking for this battery icon yesterday. so is this just a flashable zip, or do i have to apply it with ninjamorph?

·
Android Lover
556 Posts
_banana said:
Flash it in bootstrap
Thanks
flashed and working great.
one question tho....i doubt it is the file
but when charging i am getting the icon for whatever % i am currently at, then the charge animation, percentage,animation,percentage,animation ect.
i am guessing this is an apex issue and not this theme issue. Just kinda weird, since i have never seen this before.

i am OCD about the dumbest things, and this bothers me...lol
did you do something to the XML or is this using the original apex XML?

·
Superuser
258 Posts
Wow, I was looking for these image in CM7 for a while and couldn't find them, had no idea they were in the UOT kitchen until I saw this thread.

So I'll be incorporating this into the next Apex release (credits given of course).

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Fabolous said:
Wow, I was looking for these image in CM7 for a while and couldn't find them, had no idea they were in the UOT kitchen until I saw this thread.

So I'll be incorporating this into the next Apex release (credits given of course).

Cheers!
I was looking forever as well. I haven't upgraded to your newest ROM because of the issues so I created a flashable zip for you beta ROM.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
24 Posts
Fabolous said:

Cheers!
If I were running the standard theme I would have flashed this. I need a blue version to match my cool blue theme found here.

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?50-Theme-Smooth-Blue-for-Apex-2.0

Glad to see so much work being done by Fab and company. Thanks guys.

·
Android Apprentice
24 Posts
Just realized I'm and idiot. The smooth blue theme is there already. Im 5 beers deep watching Dallas vs Miami right now. Please cut me some slack. Thanks @_banana

·
Average Android
108 Posts
just flashed...real nice job..thabks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts