Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I realized that after I posted it but I don't see a way to delete or more topics. So if a mod wants to move it that would be nice. And I'll see what I can do.

·
Android Lover
556 Posts
_banana said:
Flash it in bootstrap
Thanks
flashed and working great.
one question tho....i doubt it is the file
but when charging i am getting the icon for whatever % i am currently at, then the charge animation, percentage,animation,percentage,animation ect.
i am guessing this is an apex issue and not this theme issue. Just kinda weird, since i have never seen this before.

i am OCD about the dumbest things, and this bothers me...lol
did you do something to the XML or is this using the original apex XML?

·
Superuser
258 Posts
Wow, I was looking for these image in CM7 for a while and couldn't find them, had no idea they were in the UOT kitchen until I saw this thread.

So I'll be incorporating this into the next Apex release (credits given of course).

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Fabolous said:
Wow, I was looking for these image in CM7 for a while and couldn't find them, had no idea they were in the UOT kitchen until I saw this thread.

So I'll be incorporating this into the next Apex release (credits given of course).

Cheers!
I was looking forever as well. I haven't upgraded to your newest ROM because of the issues so I created a flashable zip for you beta ROM.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
24 Posts
Fabolous said:

Cheers!
If I were running the standard theme I would have flashed this. I need a blue version to match my cool blue theme found here.

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?50-Theme-Smooth-Blue-for-Apex-2.0

Glad to see so much work being done by Fab and company. Thanks guys.

·
Average Android
108 Posts
just flashed...real nice job..thabks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.