Here is the start of a Apex and Nova Launcher Mod post. This will only contained the "Free" versions of each Launcher.
1. DL file and install via file manager.
2. If it will not overwrite other version then uninstall previous version by going to "settings/apps".
3. Select your old app and hit the "Clear Cache" button, then hit "Uninstall".
4. If its "Nova Launcher" and it was part of the Rom install then uninstall from "Titanium Backup".
5. Boot into "Recovery" and "Clear Cache" and Clear Dalvik Cache"
6. Reboot Phone. DO NOT INSTALL NEW LAUNCHER YET.
7. After phone boots back up, reboot into "Recovery" again.
8. Install the New modded Launcher and Reboot.
9. After phone boots back up, hit the "Home" button and choose new Launcher.
WARNING!!!! I am not responsible for anything BAD that happens to your phone, but if something GOOD does come out of my work then I am responsible for that.
APEX LAUNCHER .8
Home screen "Shadows" removed Download
CUSTOM PORTAL ICON IMAGES
1. "Apex Settings / Folder Settings / Folder Background / Custom"
2. Then choose your image.
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Android OS Forum
A forum community dedicated to Android phone owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about applications, recovery, developments, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more for Unbuntu, Google Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Samsung or other Android models!