21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Android Beginner
779 Posts
Yeah no problem

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Sweet
Thanks!
I tried using picsart app to change it but when i save it it keeps a black background on it, actually doesn't look too bad with the black on top
I know i should use gimp to make background transparent, but gimp always give me hard time lol
Rectangle Gas Gadget Electric blue Wood
That's what i ended up with :)

Attachments

·
@c_hale22
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Sweet
Thanks!
I tried using picsart app to change it but when i save it it keeps a black background on it, actually doesn't look too bad with the black on top
I know i should use gimp to make background transparent, but gimp always give me hard time lol
View attachment 26230
That's what i ended up with :)

Looks good besides the black bg, I'll try and knock it tomorrow

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've been looking for something like this forever.so glad i found this thread.. Will the Nova shadows removed mod work on AOKP build 1?

Edit.. sorry its for apex i thought it was for nova. I Would love to have a transparent navbar .

Swyped From My G-Nex via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

·
Thread Killer
1,500 Posts
I've been looking for something like this forever.so glad i found this thread.. Will the Nova shadows removed mod work on AOKP build 1?

Edit.. sorry its for apex i thought it was for nova. I Would love to have a transparent navbar .

You can get rid of the shadows in Nova settings. That option has been there almost since it was first released. Nova Setting>Dock>Make sure Show Shadow isn't checked. Don't need a mod for it

·
Registered
121 Posts
You can get rid of the shadows in Nova settings. That option has been there almost since it was first released. Nova Setting>Dock>Make sure Show Shadow isn't checked. Don't need a mod for it
Thank you , i must have passed up that option so many times. Wow. Thanks again

21 - 40 of 40 Posts