Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Developer
27 Posts
I Simply Love the SE Arc Launcher and Figured I'd share.. Few Problem still in the launcher, but nothing that would keep it from working for an everyday use.

Based On 1.0.A.1.5 Launcher..

Things Fixed:
~ App Tray Alignment
~ App Tray Icon Alignment
~ App Tray Page indicator
~ App Tray Panel View
~ Desktop Alignment
~ Desktop Icon Alignment
~ Desktop Page indicator
~ Desktop Panel View
~ Pane view Folder Location
~ Switched Desktop Page indicator to Bottom
~ Desktop is 4x5 & App Tray is 5x5, Just looked better
~ Photo widget problem is also now fixed in the new launcher as

To install:
You must put the .apk in /system/app
ie. adb push home.apk /system/app

Download Link:
http://www.multiupload.com/YMASANYVR8

OLD:!!!! 1.0.B4 Launcher
The original modification on the Launcher was done by XDA member backhead92

Things Fixed:
~ App Tray Alignment
~ App Tray Icon Alignment
~ App Tray Page indicator
~ App Tray Panel View
~ Desktop Alignment
~ Desktop Icon Alignment
~ Desktop Page indicator
~ Desktop Panel View
~ Pane view Folder Location
~ Switched Desktop Page indicator to Bottom
~ Desktop is 4x5 & App Tray is 5x5, Just looked better
~ Ton of other stuff Fixed to make work on the Sensation & Evo 3D

To install:
You must put the .apk in /system/app
ie. adb push home.apk /system/app

Download Link:
http://www.multiupload.com/8CBDNZD54O

Screen Shots:

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
I tried copying and pasting the .apk to system/app w/ root explorer which to my knowledge always worked the same as pushing with adb and the .apk won't install even after a reboot.

·
Android Beginner
17 Posts
Eugene373 said:
Ton of other stuff Fixed to make work on the Sensation & Evo 3D
i am very interested what are those "Ton of other stuff Fixed" as the version used by you 1.0.B4 / 2.3.2 (from first arch pre premiere leak) works by default on i guess every android running device and can be found HERE
this is by 'coincidance' not the latest 1.0.A.1.5 / 2.3.3 that is more optimized and developed then 1.0.B4 / 2.3.2 BUT needs more work then editing few sizez dpi, a real ton of work i guess, in order to make it compatybile with device

only changes i see here are 2 PNG inserts, 7 resizes and 12 xml files (few lines) edited
changing dimensions, adding screens and so on (not a single smali line was edited)
instructions for that and base files for compare to figure out what files nedded to be edited can be found HERE & HERE

claiming something that is not done by you but is a 'feature' by default or was developed by someone else makes my blood boil =)

·
Android Beginner
0 Posts
$omator said:
i am very interested what are those "Ton of other stuff Fixed" as the version used by you 1.0.B4 / 2.3.2 (from first arch pre premiere leak) works by default on i guess every android running device and can be found HERE
this is by 'coincidance' not the latest 1.0.A.1.5 / 2.3.3 that is more optimized and developed then 1.0.B4 / 2.3.2 BUT needs more work then editing few sizez dpi, a real ton of work i guess, in order to make it compatybile with device

only changes i see here are 2 PNG inserts, 7 resizes and 12 xml files (few lines) edited
changing dimensions, adding screens and so on (not a single smali line was edited)
instructions for that and base files for compare to figure out what files nedded to be edited can be found HERE & HERE

claiming something that is not done by you but is a 'feature' by default or was developed by someone else makes my blood boil =)
Your complete lack of tact and manners makes my blood boil. He has given us something that has taken his free time to make and release, but people like you rather look at the negative and ridicule people than actually help make things better. That is one of the major problems with XDA and I had hoped that we wouldn't see that here, but I guess that was to much to ask for!

·
Developer
27 Posts
$omator said:

Um? Let me get this Correct? If I use a build ( Sony Ericsson Launcher ) & Correct it to work on another Device I'm a Dick? First off I didn't use those Guide due to I know what to look for, it just took me time to find the locations.. Before you assume people used the guide, be sure they even knew they was out there you lame ****! Further more your "guides" Posted didn't even cover everything I did.... Because I made it work correctly I still need to Hand over my credit for the work done? You are a fu*king idiot, It's People like you that Give Android a Bad name...
~Eugene

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Thread cleaned.... please if you have an issue bring it to our attention (as was done here) but please do not take it upon yourself to be the post police! :)

We will of course take a look at the concerns and if any action is needed, we will get with those involved.

·
Developer
27 Posts
I never once Said that there was .smali edited Files nor do I ever state It was Ported..... I told you to Smali it & view it for yourself!! On Twitter You came Off like a Dillhole & 19 changes that took me 2 days to find locations for is a Lot no matter how you wish to Defend your Actions, it don't excuse you for trying to put words into my Mouth..

What BOILS My Blood is when People Assume others know about Guides and so on... I Honestly Put the Time into Fixing it & You act like People don't know how to do crap without Guides!

PS>>>>>>> IF you would have Read the ****ing Thread you would seen I gave him credit Prior to you Posting last night ( Try Reading Next time before you Post ), as I checked my Source of the File that was sent to me to fix thank you!

~Eugene

$omator said:
sorry i overraged a bit =)

after my lil talk via tweets with him
while he first stated that i should look on smalis that were edited
and then when i posted compare results he simply deleted the tweet regarding smali =)

i guess all/most of his work is just copy paste, nothing wrong with that
as llong as he gives credit for original authors
but this "dev' states he had 'ton of work done" to port something
that is boiling my blood

only differences betwen the files are the few entrys in files + signature change
not a real porting but resizing

sorry again for the comotion =)

i myself just luv copy/paste but at least i credit every author i riped

1 - 10 of 10 Posts