Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there !

I'm starting to get "a little bit" pissed.

I got my TP yesterday, turned it on, created my account and started to create a few other ones (gmail etc..) and updated the OS.

After that I wanted to get my box.net account, and went to search for the app catalog, which could not be found...

He is supposed to be in the "downloaded" area but is not, he does not even appear in the "app manager" (not sure of the raduction here, I use a french one ^^). I asked my brother who has a working one, he says it's not the only thing missing but things like pdf reader and stuff like that are nowhere to be found..

I performed all the resets, used webos doctor, even under the lead of a technician, nothing works...

Can someone help me??

·
Supporting Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New element:

The technician told me it seems my TP (bought at a french retailer) is a US one, what could cause the problem. He is telling me to reset AGAIN the tablet... sigh...

·
Supporting Member
7 Posts
I had hope but it did not work, sigh... At least I have the preware...

The logs were sent to HP, let's see what comes out...

By the way, does installing a new Kernel (for example Uberkernel, available on preware) could solvethe problem?

·
Supporting Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is how I fixed my problem on my own;

I installed preware and internalz pro (which comes alongside filemgr), reboot and the catalog reappeared... Hope it will be useful to someone ^^

Now my new problem is when I try to download an app (angry birds) it says me I don't have enought memory and have to delete some apps to clear some. I installed facebook and box before without any problems...

Somme ideas?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts