Android OS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Android Addict
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone link me up with the stock AOSP gingerbread keyboard? I had one for my DX that was modded to have bigger keys but can't find the apk. Thanks!

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
clumsyninja21 said:
Can anyone link me up with the stock AOSP gingerbread keyboard? I had one for my DX that was modded to have bigger keys but can't find the apk. Thanks!
You know, I was the one who made that mod to the DX GB keyboard was originally release with GummyJAR.... I could do it for this one as well if enough people requested it.

·
Android Addict
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kejar31 said:
You know, I was the one who made that mod to the DX GB keyboard was originally release with GummyJAR.... I could do it for this one as well if enough people requested it.
So you are the mastermind! Thank you very much for that. It made life so much easier. :)
Can I count for 100 requests? :p

·
Average Android
79 Posts
Kejar31 said:
+1 Loved that keyboard on my X. Damn fat fingers of mine!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
clumsyninja21 said:
I found the apk from my dx. It works flawlessly on the charge also.
Does vibrate on keypress work?

·
Average Android
79 Posts
jason821 said:
I use smart keyboard pro.
I like the smart keyboard pro, but it has some annoying attributes. For example, when ending a sentence if you hit the space bar it brings up the options of (? ! , etc) and you press the one you want and it places it in there but there is space. Annoys the heck out of me for some reason !

·
Android Apprentice
63 Posts
Why don't you change it in the text prediction settings? Its very simple to fix that. I hated it too till I figured it out.

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
clumsyninja21 said:
Yes, please. That would be great.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts