Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Team L33T
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title suggests, what are your top 5 must have apps on your phone. Here is to hoping we can each find another app we didn't know we couldn't live without. Here is mine:

1. Titanium Backup
2. Dropbox
3. ES File explorer
4. Quickboot
5. USAA

·
Registered
24 Posts
MIUI Locker (The Lock screen app from MIUI, it's epic)
DSP Manager (Comes with Cyanogen but have it installed on touchwiz , Makes music more awesome)
GoWeather ( Awesome clock widget and the app's not too bad either with nice animations)
Nexus Torch (Pretty useful and awesome strobe feature, Makes it like a strobe light xD)
ebay (Just to find some cool stuff )

Maybe not the most intersting sorry xD

·
Android Apprentice
56 Posts
Just like the title suggests, what are your top 5 must have apps on your phone. Here is to hoping we can each find another app we didn't know we couldn't live without. Here is mine:

1. Titanium Backup
2. Dropbox
3. ES File explorer
4. Quickboot
5. USAA
I agree but on top of this list should be tapatalk
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

·
Team L33T
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I use USAA so pageonce is similar i would assume and I use the notification toggles for my flashlight. I didn't know about that car app, thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
1. TB (can't imagine a rooted phone with out this intelligent app, this app puts the smart on smartphones).
2. Xabber
3. ES strongs file explorer
4. Mercury MSN messenger
5. Tapatalk

Nothing is true....everything is permitted...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Really? You guys must be kidding me with ES Explorer. Lol. Ever heard of Root Explorer ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
Root explorer is really good but I have try both RE and ES, and personally I prefer the later because of all the options you get....plus you can get to access Dropbox, sugarsync and box.net straight from with in the app with out having to install them individually thus saving you space! So its purely aesthetics from an individuals point of view!

Nothing is true....everything is permitted...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Titanium Backup will be on everyone's list, and limiting the list to 5 apps will likely result in a lot of overlap. Excluding TB and a file manager, I would like to expand the list to everything I install regardless of rom:

1. Adfree
2. Audiogalaxy (take your entire music collection with you)
3. Autostarts (prevents unnecessary apps from running in the background)
4. Dropbox
5. gReader Pro
6. IMDb
7. JamBase
8. Masqed Crusader (stores DNS lookups on your device & lets you choose between GoogleDNS & OpenDNS)
9. No-frills CPU Control
10. PowerMax
11. SD Maid
Other apps come and go, but those are my "must-haves"

·
Android Addict
158 Posts
TB is OK, but not worth $8 or whatever for one tool. Ever hear of "ROM Toolbox" by JRummy? Best $5 I ever spent - has a ton of tools and is constantly updated. Blows TB outta the water.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki

·
Registered
7 Posts
Since TiBu is a given, I'm not going to name it
1. ADW EX Launcher(Or LauncherPro, which ever one is filling the theme need)
2. SMS Backup
3. Call Logs Backup & Restore
4. Voodoo Control
5. Google Music

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.