#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mod Type:: Boot Animation

Difficulty:: Very Easy

Mod Status:: RC 2

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Requires Root:: Yes

Android Version:: 4.0.3 (ICS)

Source::
Disclaimer: If you choose to flash this boot animation you take it upon yourself to know what you're doing. The install script & boot animation have been tested twice and work on ICS 4.0.3. I am in no way responsible if for whatever reason you break your phone or flash it on another version of Android.

Millions of thanks go out to JaeKar99 for him repeatedly helping me in getting starting with Boot Animations, giving me tips and just generally putting up with my questions! That guy is awesome! (Get it? THATguy
lol jk)

Anyways, here is my first Boot Animation I am actually going to release to the public. It's by no means perfect, but I kinda like it TBH.

I would appreciate ANY and ALL feedback you may have. Maybe I'll even get a couple of thanks and Ill be motivated to broaden my After Effects & Boot Animation knowledge to bring out more.

Installation: Simply flash in CWM. You do not need to wipe or do anything crazy. This will install in /data/local/.

I want my original Boot Animation back!!: Fine, I see how it is!
Just Kidding. No problem! Simply delete the bootanimation.zip in your /data/local/ folder. It will go back to your original.

Changelog:

Apple Android 1.0 - Initial Release
Apple Android 2.0 -
  • Made the updater-script a bit prettier.
  • Fixed the "light bar" on top of the screen during the last sequences of the animation.
(NOTE: For some reason the Animation seems fast. I suck with .gif images. The last part of it pulsating is the part that actually loops more than once.)

Download v2.0 4.0.3

See less See more
#13 ·
Got a small but irritable tweak to make (there's a 1 pixel light bar up top at the end of the animation) ill upload soon and change the link to the new download.

Thanks for everybody who's downloaded it so far. Like I said any feedback is appreciated as I'm trying to think of what to make next :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.