·
Android Apprentice
296 Posts
★★How to install DSP★★
1. move to system/app.
2. Select R/W.
3. paste the app.
4. Now install it VIA ROOT EXPLORER
3. Set permissions in the picture provided.

*should work with EVERY ROM! *

DSP
https://dl.dropbox.com/0/view/bttwkkwl0fiv0nz/DSPManager.apk

MIUI Music player
http://db.tt/7vbwdka2
★★ Edit ★★
Use Google music or other music player app! The stock HTC music player disables DSP if you change the EQ mode in the HTC stock music player. Google music gives you a sweet option when pressing menu also quick access to DSP.

Attachments

·
Digital Jedi
347 Posts
If you're on CyanogenMod, you may have to uninstall the pre-packaged DSP Manager to get this one to install correctly. Having said that, I'm not sure what this one offers over the pre-packaged one.

All the best,

-HG

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
HalosGhost said:
If you're on CyanogenMod, you may have to uninstall the pre-packaged DSP Manager to get this one to install correctly. Having said that, I'm not sure what this one offers over the pre-packaged one.

All the best,

-HG
I think the idea is to get people not on AOSP to be able to use it to increase volume.

·
Android Apprentice
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You silly goose. Install it when you moved the file in system/app. When I didn't do that It wouldn't install on my phone but some people can just download the file and just install like any other apk. But you just have to set the permissions.
♪♪♪♪

·
Android Addict
575 Posts
"monky_1 said:
You silly goose. Install it when you moved the file in system/app. When I didn't do that It wouldn't install on my phone but some people can just download the file and just install like any other apk. But you just have to set the permissions.
♪♪♪♪
Lol my fault, it works now hopefully it doesn't fc my video tonez like the old one

·
Android Addict
575 Posts
"Mustang302LX said:
I like the MIUI music player but no lockscreen controls kinda stinks.

Sent from my Thunderbolt running CyanogenMod 7 using the Tapatalk app.
I know but it doesn't bother me Coz the cm7 has that tweak with the volume rocker when the screen is off I can long press it and change track and I set my stat bar with music control so its cool with me ;)

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
villae81 said:
I know but it doesn't bother me Coz the cm7 has that tweak with the volume rocker when the screen is off I can long press it and change track and I set my stat bar with music control so its cool with me ;)
CM7 also has the music "widget" on the lockscreen but for some reason it only controls doubletwist for me. I even set the MIUI as default music and it still controls doubletwist.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts