Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 155 Posts

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
faux great job 1.9 works nice on my phone, i do have a question/request tho and it seems it doesnt bother only me. Could you please make a kernel with your latest tweaks but with stock frequencies and voltages, that would be really great. thanks!

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
So far you're kernels have been the most consistent piece of code running on my Atrix. I've been on a few different roms, radios, themes, etc. and have never strayed from faux kernels. They're simply the shizz and .19 is the best yet. Sooo stable and sooo fast it almost seems too good to be true.

Been on it for a few days now and not a single complaint. Granted it does get warm at times but at 1.3GHz it's no surprise. Keep up the great work and can't wait for v .20 @ 1.5GHz ;)

Sent from my S2 killer

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Thanks for this great kernel.

I don´t know if it´s possible but can you add Netfilter "OWNER" feature?

When I try to use orbot:

"WARNING: error starting transparent proxying!"

In the tor project trac: Ticket #3891

Even though your device is root-capable, it does not have a kernel capable of the Netfilter "OWNER" feature we need for transparent proxying.

For now, you can use Orweb browser or Firefox Mobile with the ProxyMob Add-on for web browsing through Tor.

Otherwise, you need to install a ROM such as CyanogenMOD 7 or find a kernel which has more features supported.

·
Android Beginner
22 Posts
crnkoj said:
faux great job 1.9 works nice on my phone, i do have a question/request tho and it seems it doesnt bother only me. Could you please make a kernel with your latest tweaks but with stock frequencies and voltages, that would be really great. thanks!
+1 on the "Could you please make a kernel with your latest tweaks but with stock frequencies and voltages, that would be really great." I know that time is scarce, but I would also love a stock freq. kernel that has all of the other benefits (EXT4, UV, etc.) I appreciate all of your hard work on the kernels.

Fantastic work on the kernels!

41 - 60 of 155 Posts