Android OS Forum banner
141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just as an anecdote.installing all kernels successively.
AT&T+Ramfix: 370 MB free.
Faux 0.24 gb 1.3 Ghz: 440 MB free.
1100: 510 MB free.

·
Registered
1 Posts
With the latest 0.2.4 the frequencies are jumping too much strangely.

Even when idle (screen on, not sleep, normal apps in baground, nothing touched) it isn't staying at 216mhz (or around that) and keep jumping around (1000, ~500, ~600, ~300, 216 and so on)...and I noticed the process ksmd runnign at 2% 4% continuously

when going back to 0.2.3 (or clemsyn) it really stays almost always at 216mhz (same conditions)...and no ksmd process tickling..

I heavily tested this...with different roms

edit: sorry 4 the double post, i wasn't sure :)

·
Kernel Haxor
1,416 Posts
Latest Betas: (BETAS are ONLY in 1.45 GHz version... too time consuming to release all versions for beta testing)

Common:

-- Added new AES/SHA1 ARM optimized crypto libs for better IPsec performance (up to 50% faster)
-- tweaked deadline I/O scheduler for better performance under Android
-- Enabled CFS Autogrouping for better multi-tasking performance on 2.6.32 based kernels.

GB (STOCK ROM):

-- added new LZO compression alog (up to 2x faster than old version)
-- added Google's proportional rate reduction for TCP
-- switched to Westwood+ TCP congestion control (supposedly better for wifi and cell receptions)

http://faux.androidro.ms/Atrix-GB-Kernel-1.45GHz-027b5.zip

CM7:

http://faux.androidro.ms/Atrix-CM7-Kernel-1.45GHz-027b5.zip

CM 9:

http://faux.androidro.ms/Atrix-CM9-Kernel-1.45GHz-027b5.zip

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry to write for the 3rd time, but Im begging you faux123, please please please.
The kernel and libs from the leaked Motorola rom ICS v6.7.119, is running flawless on atrix tegrapart ATT, however, on our atrix bell tegrapart 1100 and D00, it makes the smartphone restarts when we have sdcard inserted, prox sensor is bugged, the CPU clock is crasy, goes up and down all the time, and the screen is shaking in some cases, and the battery burns like a frying pan, all seems to be energy related, cause if we, bell atrix users, plug the atrix in the wall charger, all thouse bugs disappear.
Well, I'm begging you here, please, please, please, can you make us a unified ICS kernel based on the leaked v6.7.119 (AtrICS rom), so we can at least use the leaked version on bell atrix without bugs. Many thanks faux...
I will donate again
You dont need to improve it, just make a unifyed version of it...

·
Android Beginner
125 Posts
Sorry to write for the 3rd time, but Im begging you faux123, please please please.
The kernel and libs from the leaked Motorola rom ICS v6.7.119, is running flawless on atrix tegrapart ATT, however, on our atrix bell tegrapart 1100 and D00, it makes the smartphone restarts when we have sdcard inserted, prox sensor is bugged, the CPU clock is crasy, goes up and down all the time, and the screen is shaking in some cases, and the battery burns like a frying pan, all seems to be energy related, cause if we, bell atrix users, plug the atrix in the wall charger, all thouse bugs disappear.
Well, I'm begging you here, please, please, please, can you make us a unified ICS kernel based on the leaked v6.7.119 (AtrICS rom), so we can at least use the leaked version on bell atrix without bugs. Many thanks faux...
I will donate again
You dont need to improve it, just make a unifyed version of it...
Try a tweet, or a more current thread/pm him

Sent from my Nexus 7 using RootzWiki

141 - 155 of 155 Posts