Android OS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
My First Post...:grin3:

I have been working on trying to get some themes ported to Sense 3.0 on the Thunderbolt and quite frankly I'm really frustrated.
The new format (m10 files) is a pita to work with. That and the fact that about all you can change with a skin at the time is basically colors of different elements.

Well I have reworked the fusion.apk file and came up with an "Espresso" style Rosie that will change in the default skin, the Burgundy skin, and the Blue Sky skin.
All of these changes are done in the fusion.apk and the Idlescreen_Base.apk files. This will not mess with any framework files.
If you have a custom lock ring now this will over write it. If you have any mods that have changed the fusion.apk file it will over right them as well.

I have only tested this on BAMF 3.0, it may work on other ROMs but was specifiacally made for BAMF.

PLEASE... Do a backup before flashing for your own protection and in case you want to revert.

This is a flashable zip, flash in recovery.

Download BAMF Ring Here
With Ghost Recon Skull Lock Ring...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download BAMF "Ghost Recon" Here

If you like my work, please click on the "Add to users reputation button".

·
Android Apprentice
136 Posts
im on RC 4.9 and it didnt work :(

EDIT: I actually think it didnt work because i flashed another lockring mod over it, and i believe it replaced it.

So... i have a special request, i want the espresso theme that you have, but i want this lock screen ring with it, and the black/cyan glow with it. if you could do that well... i would love you :)

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Neverendingxsin said:
If i flash this and then flash a custom lockscreen will it change the rosie back as well?

and on the phone itself will the app draw button and personalize button both look more centered? or will they look like there off to one side like in the pictures?
Yes, if you flash another custom lock ring it will over write the rosie as well.
As far as the centered icons, I have re-done the rosie so that they are centered better, if you have already downloaded the file, delete it and re-download.

Neverendingxsin said:
im on RC 4.9 and it didnt work :(

EDIT: I actually think it didnt work because i flashed another lockring mod over it, and i believe it replaced it.

So... i have a special request, i want the espresso theme that you have, but i want this lock screen ring with it, and the black/cyan glow with it. if you could do that well... i would love you :)
No promises but I will see what I can do, it will more than likely be tonight before I can get to it.

·
Android Apprentice
136 Posts
gadget! said:
Yes, if you flash another custom lock ring it will over write the rosie as well.
As far as the centered icons, I have re-done the rosie so that they are centered better, if you have already downloaded the file, delete it and re-download.

No promises but I will see what I can do, it will more than likely be tonight before I can get to it.
Its all good, take your time :) i wanna use the rosie, i just really like the lockscreen i have. So hopefully you can make both work ;)

·
Supporting Member
52 Posts
"Neverendingxsin said:
Its all good, take your time :) i wanna use the rosie, i just really like the lockscreen i have. So hopefully you can make both work ;)
Yes I would love that lockscreen ring also with this rosie.. Thanks for all the great support to this ROM.

·
Supporting Member
52 Posts
droidnp said:
Yes I would love that lockscreen ring also with this rosie.. Thanks for all the great support to this ROM.
Thank you sir for the link. Thank you gadget for your hard work.

·
Android Master
563 Posts
Worked good, but replaces the dark horse themed clock widget with the default one. Went back to the bamf Roadie and lockacreem, can't stand the white clock

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts