Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Team BAMF Developer
82 Posts
Just a heads up guys, I have nearly completed a good BAMF GB base for the DX2. As I said before, I will be shipping off the phone/ROM to Adrynalyne and the rest of the BAMF crew as soon as things are finalized so they can contribute as well.

I will release the barebones base for you guys to run with while Mail-A-ROM is making it's way around the country for you. It will an optimized base with performance edits, some light framework mod/GB theming.

I am sure this is the first time this has ever been done! Please be sure to stay tuned to www.teambamf.net and here at rootzwiki to keep up to date on the latest info and progress. Any support is greatly appreciated, as this takes plenty of time, money, and resources to put together. Thanks guys!

·
Air Force Android
326 Posts
Can't wait! BAMF is takin control of my phones. My Thunderbolt is rocking Bamf with Sense 3.0 and soon my DX2 from work will be BAMF'd too!

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Thanks for the Update Butch, It's an exciting time for X2 owners!!! There's " MAGIC " in the air and its because of you!!! And to P3 Droid, a special thanks to you for giving us Pre-Rooted Gingerbread!!! " MAGIC " has a nice ring to it!!!

·
Average Android
72 Posts
Just wanna say thanks to you for all your hard work and everyone else who's been working hard on releasing the BEAST that's been trapped in this phone! THANKS

·
Registered
982 Posts
rp076 said:
Just wanna say thanks to you for all your hard work and everyone else who's been working hard on releasing the BEAST that's been trapped in this phone! THANKS
The beast has been asleep for far too long xDD

·
Team BAMF Developer
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Everyone please tell the Eric guy to stop heckling the twitter account for an ETA? Had to block his ass! Thanks! (BTW, phone will go to adryn this weekend for final tweaking of the base)

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
ericerk said:
I'm sorry if you thought i'm heckling you, i'll back off, i don't want to beef, i was just super excited, i'm sure you're doing great work i'll stop man just please stop freaking out...
I would definitely call this heckling. Please do not annoy Butch and the BAMF team, we are all excited for this ROM, it will be worth waiting for I'm sure.

@EricErk: @ThatDudeButch Dude ive read it 30 time but you give no semblance of a timeframe for ****'s sake for all i know its gonna be released later

@EricErk: @ThatDudeButch Dude c'mon i just want a rough estimate are we getting it this month, this year, you're not being specific at all, cm'on plz

@EricErk: @ThatDudeButch i'm not trying to be a dick i'm just super excited, i'm trying to hold off and hold others off but at this point i'm lost

·
Registered
982 Posts
Jeremy46er said:
I would definitely call this heckling. Please do not annoy Butch and the BAMF team, we are all excited for this ROM, it will be worth waiting for I'm sure.

@EricErk: @ThatDudeButch Dude ive read it 30 time but you give no semblance of a timeframe for ****'s sake for all i know its gonna be released later

@EricErk: @ThatDudeButch Dude c'mon i just want a rough estimate are we getting it this month, this year, you're not being specific at all, cm'on plz

@EricErk: @ThatDudeButch i'm not trying to be a dick i'm just super excited, i'm trying to hold off and hold others off but at this point i'm lost
Just Drop it, i'm apologizing to butch... I'm trying to say i know i was wrong, CHILL THE HELL OUT DUDE

·
Registered
982 Posts
I'm just gonna make this statement, people get off my back, i f-cked up i'm sorry,no nead to go crazy please and thank you and please stop spamming my twitter with threats of death and ill wishes thats just cruel

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
Good To See You Realized How "Pushy" You Were. Butch Is Working His @$$ Off On This And I've Said It Before, It'll Be Done, When It's Done. Everybody Should Respect That. Butch Once Again Take Your Time No Need To Rush, Rushing Makes For Errors And Sloppy Work. I Know That BAMF Is Good Stuff Cuz My Brother Has It On His TBolt.

·
Android Apprentice
23 Posts
ericerk said:
I'm just gonna make this statement, people get off my back, i f-cked up i'm sorry,no nead to go crazy please and thank you and please stop spamming my twitter with threats of death and ill wishes thats just cruel
Lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
ericerk said:
I find this amusing.

ThatDudeButch, keep up the good work.

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
ericerk said:
lol wow dude, watch your back.....

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.