Android OS Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can I suggest a couple of things for possible future consideration.

- a filemanager of some sort
- titanium backup
- removing apex launcher and just leave stock launcher.
- adding CarHome

- filemanager would be good to be able to grab and run things off the sdcard right after flashing (ES File Explorer or File Manager)
- titanium backup, is very popular and because there is no filemanager you have to go to store to get it (i can supply you latest)
- i don't use apex launcher and some dumb apps call it directly and prompt you for default launcher. Don't ask me why. I use Nova myself. Leaving default launcher leaves it up to user to decide what they want.
- CarHome is awesome quickie little app for navigation and stuff (if you need the apk, I have it)

Anyhow food for thought maybe.. :)
I agree with this !!

Upgrading to 2.3 now was trying blackbean but it was fast but buggy

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
BAMF2.3 Center Lockscreen [Toro/Maguro/ToroPlus] (Password/Pin/Pattern/FaceUnlock/Slider should all work)
[Note: I don't run BAMF. But this is a fairly simple mod...you shouldn't have any problems. Also, the colors of the text will remain stock. This is just the screenshot of what I run.]

·
The Bender
193 Posts
has anyone been able to figure out a work around to get Franco kernel to work properly with Bamf 3.1?

·
Developer
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
has anyone been able to figure out a work around to get Franco kernel to work properly with Bamf 3.1?
Decompile it and change the RAMDisk to ours, then recompile and flash. Or ask Franco to update his bootclass path.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

·
The Bender
193 Posts
Decompile it and change the RAMDisk to ours, then recompile and flash. Or ask Franco to update his bootclass path.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Thank you, worked perfectly

21 - 34 of 34 Posts