Android OS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Thatdudebutch has said
Code:
Droid-X2 folks, finishing up the first installment of the BAMF series for the DX2. It will be a whole ROM. (Not a 30mb patch from China) :)
Hopefully this means its going to be released sometime this week thoughts?

Edit Next Month (September)?

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
This Is Based Off Froyo, Gingerbread, Or Both?

·
Supporting Member
38 Posts
This couldn't come at a better time. I was literally chomping at the bit for this. I was just about to install that Eclipse ROM that just got released. I had already downloaded the install file and everything. Now I can just sit back and wait instead. Can't wait to see what goodies TDB cooked up for this puppy :)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gulmiguel said:
This couldn't come at a better time. I was literally chomping at the bit for this. I was just about to install that Eclipse ROM that just got released. I had already downloaded the install file and everything. Now I can just sit back and wait instead. Can't wait to see what goodies TDB cooked up for this puppy :)
The thing is there's really no eta... Like at all, so we have to hope its soon, but just sit here and wait,

·
Android Apprentice
23 Posts
ericerk said:
The thing is there's really no eta... Like at all, so we have to hope its soon, but just sit here and wait,
I used to use bamf on my tbolt before i made the switch to the DX2. It will be worth the wait whatever the time frame.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
93 Posts
My friend really likes BAMF on his Tbolt he said when he's not running CM7 he's running BAMF

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
Never really ran anything besides CM ...been with em since the days of the g1 but anything at thus point has my interest

·
Average Android
72 Posts
ericerk said:
Indeed i'm hoping and guessing that its gonna drop soon, Like i'm hoping tomorrow, but realistically September - October
+1.... been a little quiet the past few weeks. I know good things take time, but hoping for atleast update soon. Looking forward to this rom...advanced thanks for all the hard work

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
rp076 said:
+1.... been a little quiet the past few weeks. I know good things take time, but hoping for atleast update soon. Looking forward to this rom...advanced thanks for all the hard work
He said he's sending it to team member a couple weeks ago, ( Finishing Touches?) So Hopefully this means that by the time we get this it should be,
1. A beast
2. Bugless
3. Aosp(ish)?
4. Pro

·
Android Apprentice
23 Posts
ericerk said:
He said he's sending it to team member a couple weeks ago, ( Finishing Touches?) So Hopefully this means that by the time we get this it should be,
1. A beast
2. Bugless
3. Aosp(ish)?
4. Pro
Bamf roms are typically stock based with lots of edits. There have been aospish ones, but they are the minority. Always stable and fast though.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
"Ilovesoad said:
Bamf roms are typically stock based with lots of edits. There have been aospish ones, but they are the minority. Always stable and fast though.

Well either way i cant wait to try it out , its been too long since i've had an epic custom rom

1 - 17 of 17 Posts