Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Call Me Bert
188 Posts
Moto blocked it, that's why. Don't act surprised either, again, it's moto. Any app/widget/package of any kind on 10% incremented devices just shows a prediction. Using algorithms, the dev made the product calculate around the % the batt is at. It doesn't actually get the 1% increment, because it's not possible. But, there are devs working on a fix, but I doubt they will solve it. The hope of 1% increments on a dx is in the hands of @cvpcs. He knows that 1% works in sholes, and so cm4dx will support 1% increments.
#mysterysolved

via Tapatalk

·
Call Me Bert
188 Posts
Vocali05 said:
Yea anxiously awaiting the new bionic announcement to see if it will be unlocked my intuition says NOPE
If moto unlocks the bionic, it could quite possibly be one of the greatest devices in android histpry, no joke. Other than bootloader, the only other 2 variables of it's success are battery life and batt. Temp. Its been delayed for awhile because it gets hot easily and I can only imagine that hurt the batt. Life. But hopefully they fix it, unlock it, and give it 0.00001% batt. increments lol

via Tapatalk

·
Call Me Bert
188 Posts
Dewguzzler said:
Look in the market for "circle battery widget" displays 1% idk how accurate it is but its pretty simple

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I just explained how that only takes an estimate
look at earlier posts before you post

via Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.