Android OS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Android Beginner
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are so many roms out for the inc and I don't have time to flash them all so I was wondering if someone could tell me if the new gb sence 1.0 would yield the best battery life. I have not tried any sence 2.1/3.0 roms yet. This is for my girlfriends phone which is why I'm looking for stability and battery life. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Android Apprentice
14 Posts
Of all the roms I have used, Skyraider was the best sense rom from performance and battery life, and CyanogenMod 7 was the best AOSP rom, again performance and with Chad's latest Incredikernel, I think as THE best battery life of any rom.

With CM7 and Chad's latest, with moderate usage (email, phone, Facebook, Google+, GPS, etc) after about 14-16 hours I still have about 50% battery left.

·
Android Apprentice
53 Posts
Sense 2.1/3.0 was kind of laggy in my experience. Sense 1.0 would almost certainly perform better, but I have to agree with the person above me. CM7 and Chad's kernel were flawless in every way for me. YMMV though

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Of all the roms I have used, Skyraider was the best sense rom from performance and battery life, and CyanogenMod 7 was the best AOSP rom, again performance and with Chad's latest Incredikernel, I think as THE best battery life of any rom.

With CM7 and Chad's latest, with moderate usage (email, phone, Facebook, Google+, GPS, etc) after about 14-16 hours I still have about 50% battery left.
Really? I love this ROM (CM7) but I find that the more they work on it the worse the battery life becomes. I can watch my battery life drain as I read news posts and other updates.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts