Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Thread Killer
1,469 Posts
Yes I tried them. Installed the Honeycomb one. Worked great but my softkeys lost the theme and were back to stock gray. Metamorph would retheme them either. Tried 3 times...lol. Rom Toolbox has a theme manager with soft key themes. That one worked to get my blue reflection back. The stock navigation bar tint in AOKP still works too = )

Attachments

· Thread Killer
1,469 Posts
Hmmm....that's a good question. Cause all this does is restore to the stock UI and that's it. Metamorph MODs should work. Which mods? I'm curious now? Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
The one I tried was in atticus182's thread on here. I tried the one for the stock blue reflection 3 different times, rebooted and still was the stock gray. Weird. Let me try the other one I have in my android themes. Its the cyan stock honeycomb. Report back in a few

Edit: The cyan honeycomb didn't work either...lol. Tried it twice. I think those two I downloaded were user themes from XDA in that thread and not the ones he actually made. It might be something in those that are messed up. Im guessing thats it since Jrummy's app rethemes the soft keys just fine after the battery mod

· Thread Killer
1,469 Posts
Alright I'm gonna restore to a backup and see. Cause I'm curious as well. Actually I had Nitroz theme installed yesterday and when I flashed one of my batt mods all it did was change the battery icon. But it should have restored everything back to stock except for the battery. Damn I can't believe I just thought of that. Gotta look into now, cause I'm anal as hell LOL. Thanks for reporting this man. It could be something wrong with my restore zips

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Check out my edit to my last post

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.