Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

· Themer
591 Posts
I love the little android dude but I have a soft key mod that I want to keep that is blue and when i flash the battery mod here it changes my soft key mod. Is there a way to take out the soft key mod and just flash the little blue android dude?

Ohh they are all stock soft keys. At least they should be haha. Did u happen to flash one that had a soft key mod with it? They should all have the white 3key soft keys. Which is stock. Lemme know so this way I could fix it. Glad u like em. Figured some people just wanna stay stock but change just the battery. Thanks
Jon

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

· Supporting Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I love the little android dude but I have a soft key mod that I want to keep that is blue and when i flash the battery mod here it changes my soft key mod. Is there a way to take out the soft key mod and just flash the little blue android dude?
Sure is. PM me the soft key mod that yur using and I'll package the battery mod into it and send it your way. I'd like to keep thing like that private. Don't like posting other peoples work. Even as small as this. U don't mind do ya? I've done it like that for quite a few others as well. Be glad to put it together for ya. Thanks for understanding.

· Themer
591 Posts
Thank you very much! I dont know how you do it so fast, but I see you helping out so many people, your awesome!

Sure is. PM me the soft key mod that yur using and I'll package the battery mod into it and send it your way. I'd like to keep thing like that private. Don't like posting other peoples work. Even as small as this. U don't mind do ya? I've done it like that for quite a few others as well. Be glad to put it together for ya. Thanks for understanding.

· Supporting Member
455 Posts
Thank you very much! I dont know how you do it so fast, but I see you helping out so many people, your awesome!
LOL, actually i jumped outta bed and fired up the PC LOL...it only took a few mins. No biggy. The more I do, the better. ive been wanting to get my foot in the door with themeing since my Original EVo days. Just never had any knowledge of it. Not like I do now, But i got start somewhere. thanks man

Yeah all these Battery MODs will be updated as soon as he drops 2.3...Nor worrys....

So are there any, Say Battery MODs you guys would like to see?...See i originally didnt want to include any other MODs except for the battery icon. Just cause most guys here are themeing the soft keys (which I love) and i noticed that some poeple just wanted the stock look..So lemme know what u guys think. i just put together a 4key Stock looking soft key MOD on top of the Cobalt theme and it looks great,....I like the layout back,home,recent,menu....thats my favorite. PleASE DONT POST ANY OTHER DEVs zip here. Please keep it to PM if u want me to include any battery MOD into another guys work. I dont like to KANG poeples hard work. So let me knwo what u guys think about using the 4Key variation. I may just do it anyway for Axiom 2.3....get some shit going for the guys who love stock =)
Thanks guys.....also, dont ask about donations LOL....donate to DT, or even RunAndHide.....or to your favorite charity of course. I wont give anyone my payal, seeing i do all this for the experience and fun of course. Thanks for understanding

-Jon-

EDIT....Downloads will be down for a moment. Changing the download source site...BRB

EDIT 2....OK now using a new HOST for the downloads. Please let me know if you have any issues Dowloading, So I could fix the problem ASAP..

· Supporting Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Following along for the 2.3 update. I want the stock battery icon back so badly. The tiny numbers bother me for some reason.... and I know I'm not in the majority there.
Ohh so u want the STOCK battery back but for the 2.3 update?...If so, I can do that for ya

· Supporting Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Following along for the 2.3 update. I want the stock battery icon back so badly. The tiny numbers bother me for some reason.... and I know I'm not in the majority there.
RunAndHide has a restore zip in his thread that should take u back to stock.

· Android Beginner
96 Posts
is there anyway to make it so that these dont kill the softkey mods that runandhide has made for AXIOM? another words so that these just flash over and replace just the battery and not also making the softkey the white default 3????? thanx for all your hard work.

· Supporting Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
is there anyway to make it so that these dont kill the softkey mods that runandhide has made for AXIOM? another words so that these just flash over and replace just the battery and not also making the softkey the white default 3????? thanx for all your hard work.
Yea sure , u can PM me the MOD that you are using and ill package it up for you this afternoon after work.

· Supporting Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Fantastic, just waiting on some confirmation that the zygot restore file will work in 2.3 and I should be good to go.
Ohh it will work. There was no changes in the systemUI.apk. but if u want I'll try it when I get home an let ya know

· Beer Baron
327 Posts
Ohh it will work. There was no changes in the systemUI.apk. but if u want I'll try it when I get home an let ya know

That's all the info I needed, I wasn't sure if there were changes since the mods were being updated to work for 2.3 I will flash 2.3 and the restore in a bit then. It's been a busy morning so far at work. lol

· Supporting Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
That's all the info I needed, I wasn't sure if there were changes since the mods were being updated to work for 2.3 I will flash 2.3 and the restore in a bit then. It's been a busy morning so far at work. lol
Yeah no prob. Most of us updated them just to be safe. Psshhh....1st day back to work since Wednesday. Man what a mess it was LOL. Well the day is over noe, thank god

· Supporting Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
reverepats, your mods look great. What is the CPU widget you have shown in the OP?
Sorry for the late reply. That's setCPU. Nice little widget heh?

· Supporting Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Worked like a champ. LOL, get back to theming then.
Ha ha will do sir, will do. Glad to hear it worked for ya.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.