Android OS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Android Lover
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed the great difference in whats using up the batt in sense as compared to aosp roms? in settings-about phone-battery-battery use...whe i am running a sense rom its always display consuming the majority of the battery with android os & android system way down on the list rarely over around 2-4%...but when running aosp roms its the complete opposite...to my suprise android os & android system are always at the top of the list with the display down farther....I know that can be a sign of running to low of a voltage kernel or other kernel problems, I have tried both lowering & even significantly increasing the voltages for the kernel but always get the same resilts, this happens regardless of sense or aosp roms I have ran, this may also explain why I seem to get much better battery life on sense roms vs aosp...

· Android Lover
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sonami said:
This was true up untill gingeritis 3d beta 6, with ziggys kernel and chingys radio, lots of ppl are getting much better batt life than any aosp rom. I think the new base (rom and radio) along with ziggys kernel is just the perfect trifecta of power, stability and batt life

Sent from my TBolt using my f***cking thumbs...
Which radio are u referring to? what baseband #'s?
Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.