Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I'm on Kejar's latest release (which is a rocket ship), however my phone will be fully charged at say 2AM, when i get up at 9AM i'm at 15% or less. Both wifi and bluetooth are turned off. Suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris

·
Average Android
79 Posts
In settings > about phone > battery use, what does it say are your biggest draws? Sounds to me like a misbehaving third party app.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
I just live here
475 Posts
Couple of things to try.
1) Re-calibrate your battery, you can do this via CWM and wipe your battery stats manually, or you can download an app which will do this for you
2) Perform a full system wipe, including flashing back to complete stock and wiping your SD Card. Back-up your SD Card on your computer so you don't lose any info you want on it. Re-flash straight into GC 1.9.1, then CWM into 2.0.

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rythmyc said:
Couple of things to try.
1) Re-calibrate your battery, you can do this via CWM and wipe your battery stats manually, or you can download an app which will do this for you
2) Perform a full system wipe, including flashing back to complete stock and wiping your SD Card. Back-up your SD Card on your computer so you don't lose any info you want on it. Re-flash straight into GC 1.9.1, then CWM into 2.0.
Did as you intructed... Been running for about 8 hours at with moderatly heavy use and i still have 40% left!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts