Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Android Addict
546 Posts

·
Average Android
104 Posts
Nice, there's one by me that has them in.

Too bad I blew all my money for the month. >.< Guess I'll wait for the fabled Sep 1 restock.

But this will come in real handy. Thank you.

·
Supporting Member
151 Posts
johnny9374 said:
Best buy in muncy pa will have them this afternoon I got a ticket for a 16 gb all i gotta do is call after its unloaded and in the store It'll be waiting at the desk for me :)
Do you know if they are getting a good sized shipment? I'm driving right by that one on my way up to Elkland today. I might have to make a stop in there.

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
johnny9374 said:
Best buy in muncy pa will have them this afternoon I got a ticket for a 16 gb all i gotta do is call after its unloaded and in the store It'll be waiting at the desk for me :)
Wow your right, just called in, gonna go get my ticket right now =D Thank you!

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
went to my bestbuy this morning, they dont have any, and wont be getting anymore. ever. :( I may have missed this boat.

·
Supporting Member
151 Posts
johnny9374 said:
Depending on what time you'll be by there maybe you could just swoop in and get one almost forgot she told me to call back at 2 and make sure the truck was there and they were unloaded
I'll be passing through there around 4, so I'm hoping I get lucky. Otherwise the stock checker link saying that the store up in Big Flats is "In Store Only", so I might make my way up there.

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
I was fooled. near by Best Buy indicated that they had in store only but when i stop by they did not have it. I just got home and check again and it still shows they have in stock. Anyone have same problem?

·
Average Android
74 Posts
"anrichardson said:
Most of you all know when searching Best Buy online for Touchpads and "Check Shipping And Availability" is disabled. But Here are some direct links. And yes some stores that I have checked zip codes for says "In Store Only"

16GB TP Stock Checker @ BB B&M

32GB TP Stock Checker @ BB B&M
I wish these links would work on my phone. I am sitting on front of a best buy right now. Anyone know of a link that will work

·
Android Addict
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
"sl8125 said:
I was fooled. near by Best Buy indicated that they had in store only but when i stop by they did not have it. I just got home and check again and it still shows they have in stock. Anyone have same problem?
Did you tell them it shows in stock?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts