Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Android Addict
546 Posts

·
Average Android
104 Posts
Nice, there's one by me that has them in.

Too bad I blew all my money for the month. >.< Guess I'll wait for the fabled Sep 1 restock.

But this will come in real handy. Thank you.

·
schmoove
85 Posts
I keep trying to load the link and it won't load in dolphin on my phone. This sux.

Thunderbolt..... RootzWiki.... blah blah blah

·
Android Lover
156 Posts
Best buy in muncy pa will have them this afternoon I got a ticket for a 16 gb all i gotta do is call after its unloaded and in the store It'll be waiting at the desk for me :)

·
Android underachiever
115 Posts
Tracked them all day yesterday and picked up a 32gb this morning!

Sent from my Gingerbread Speedy 4G using Tapatalk

·
Supporting Member
151 Posts
johnny9374 said:
Best buy in muncy pa will have them this afternoon I got a ticket for a 16 gb all i gotta do is call after its unloaded and in the store It'll be waiting at the desk for me :)
Do you know if they are getting a good sized shipment? I'm driving right by that one on my way up to Elkland today. I might have to make a stop in there.

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
johnny9374 said:
Wow your right, just called in, gonna go get my ticket right now =D Thank you!

·
Android Lover
156 Posts
"vargus21 said:
Do you know if they are getting a good sized shipment? I'm driving right by that one on my way up to Elkland today. I might have to make a stop in there.
I don't know how many man sorry you could always call

·
Supporting Member
151 Posts
johnny9374 said:
I don't know how many man sorry you could always call
Okay, thanks for the tip though, you just made my day.

·
Android Lover
156 Posts
"vargus21 said:
Okay, thanks for the tip though, you just made my day.
Depending on what time you'll be by there maybe you could just swoop in and get one almost forgot she told me to call back at 2 and make sure the truck was there and they were unloaded

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
went to my bestbuy this morning, they dont have any, and wont be getting anymore. ever. :( I may have missed this boat.

·
Supporting Member
151 Posts
johnny9374 said:
Depending on what time you'll be by there maybe you could just swoop in and get one almost forgot she told me to call back at 2 and make sure the truck was there and they were unloaded
I'll be passing through there around 4, so I'm hoping I get lucky. Otherwise the stock checker link saying that the store up in Big Flats is "In Store Only", so I might make my way up there.

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
I was fooled. near by Best Buy indicated that they had in store only but when i stop by they did not have it. I just got home and check again and it still shows they have in stock. Anyone have same problem?

·
Average Android
74 Posts
"anrichardson said:
Most of you all know when searching Best Buy online for Touchpads and "Check Shipping And Availability" is disabled. But Here are some direct links. And yes some stores that I have checked zip codes for says "In Store Only"

16GB TP Stock Checker @ BB B&M

32GB TP Stock Checker @ BB B&M
I wish these links would work on my phone. I am sitting on front of a best buy right now. Anyone know of a link that will work

·
Android Addict
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
"sl8125 said:
I was fooled. near by Best Buy indicated that they had in store only but when i stop by they did not have it. I just got home and check again and it still shows they have in stock. Anyone have same problem?
Did you tell them it shows in stock?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts