21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
sl8125 said:
yeap. they said that online was incorrect. THEY LIE. BEST BUY LIES. WHERE IS MY TOUCHPAD?
I have it ;)

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
The 'tracker' doesn't update in real-time. A store close to my job in NYC showed as having stock, went there, they said that you had to have been there at 9am for a ticket and THEN you could buy one. They were out of stock by 9:15.

·
Average Android
74 Posts
yarly said:
Reason it's not working is the OP put some sort of shady tracker url in front of it that you are blocking (and I was as well), here are the REAL urls:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...65&itemId=2842056&ref=39&CJPID=1312731&loc=01

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...65&itemId=2842056&ref=39&CJPID=1312731&loc=01

Also, to the OP, wtf dude?
Thanks man. Had I had this correct this morning I would have got them. I had been sitting at a BB for a couple of hours before opening, when they did they had none, I went to another same situation. I got your post and checked again, found one that had them and missed it all buy about 30 mins.

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
Team_eP said:
My best buy sold all of their stock to one indian family, nothing wrong with that right?
i dont know what them being indian has to do with it, but the fact they sold them more than one is rediculous. there was one guy trying to hold the spot for 4 of his friends at the store i went to and they tried to "friend cut" in line. assholes -_-. Thankfully they didnt get any, but no one else did either.

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
yarly said:
i dont know what them being indian has to do with it, but the fact they sold them more than one is rediculous. there was one guy trying to hold the spot for 4 of his friends at the store i went to and they tried to "friend cut" in line. assholes -_-. Thankfully they didnt get any, but no one else did either.
You've obviously never worked retail. It's not racist at all either, it's a comical stereotype. They always show up for the "deals" and buy more than they will use, for an obvious profit. It's not their race, it's where they come from. It's smart, but annoying. And yes, they are the most annoying crowd to deal with, never want to pay full price - everything is a car dealership to them. Ask anyone in retail.

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
Team_eP said:
You've obviously never worked retail. It's not racist at all either, it's a comical stereotype. They always show up for the "deals" and buy more than they will use, for an obvious profit. It's not their race, it's where they come from. It's smart, but annoying. And yes, they are the most annoying crowd to deal with, never want to pay full price - everything is a car dealership to them. Ask anyone in retail.
I worked retail when I was in high school, but I live in an area with no Indians.

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
Team_eP said:
My best buy sold all of their stock to one indian family, nothing wrong with that right?
damn you indian family.

i am racist when it comes to my technology. i will also become sexist when it comes to my technology. unless she offers better.

i just want one for god sake. why would they hoard all the touchpad. i heard its only one for each customer is this not true.

·
Average Android
104 Posts
I would buy a bunch if I could, but not because I plan on reselling, but because I plan on being the hero at Christmas this year.

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
sl8125 said:
damn you indian family.

i am racist when it comes to my technology. i will also become sexist when it comes to my technology. unless she offers better.

i just want one for god sake. why would they hoard all the touchpad. i heard its only one for each customer is this not true.
Notice I said FAMILY, indians around here, much like mexicans, do the shared household where generations live under one roof... clipping coupons and surfing fatwallets 24/7. Pointing out again, this is a sad truth not a racist remark. I have an indian friend, who makes fun of stereotypical indians.

Edit: And no, they did not all want one for themselves, it was a blatant resell with 5-10 year old kids buying them behind momma and pappi.

It is one per customer, but even though it's obvious the intent, best buy can't profile customers like that (though I did when I worked there, sup)

·
Android Addict
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I updated the links to the true links. Sorry for any problems earlier. Was at work and unable to fix them. I had just copied and pasted the links.

Hope links work for everybody now.

·
Somebody hates me but you can't please everyon
113 Posts
Apparently best buy was giving out redemption coupons this morning to pick up tablets from there shipment tonight.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Somebody hates me but you can't please everyon
113 Posts
So they got a shipment of 100 and are handing out pickup tickets first come first serve.... rep said there were more than 20 people waiting outiside at 430 invthe morning...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 57 Posts