Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Android Beginner
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody that ordered the touchpad on sunday morning thru bestbuy.com not received a shipment confirmation yet? Mine still says its in the process of filling my order.

I am just praying it doesn't get cancelled since all of my other orders have. Is anybody else waiting with me on their BB order?

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
Same here, ordered Sunday morning on bestbuy.com, still shows in the process of filling also, I called and she said to just wait, she have no idea if I will get one or not, I hope Insight order goes through. I am loosing hope on getting one now.

·
Android Beginner
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can understand places like b&n and insight not having a clue how many they have and canceling orders, but for bb to be doing this is just terrible customer service. I hope i get a shipment notification soon or I won't be stepping foot in a bb store every again.

·
appul pls
411 Posts
diprip said:
I can understand places like b&n and insight not having a clue how many they have and canceling orders, but for bb to be doing this is just terrible customer service. I hope i get a shipment notification soon or I won't be stepping foot in a bb store every again.
Yes because it's BB fault that HP did what they did, and created a mad rush for a product that no one wanted originally... :erm:

·
Registered
982 Posts
Give Bestbuy some credit, They sold out in half an hour a 4 in the morning that means madness at their warehouses, ya know

·
Android Beginner
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
g00s3y said:
Yes because it's BB fault that HP did what they did, and created a mad rush for a product that no one wanted originally... :erm:
how hard is it to notify all customers within 24-48 hours after the sale that they have run out and you will not be receiving your order. There customer service through this ordeal has pissed me off more than maybe not getting what i ordered.

·
Android Lover
296 Posts
there's a very high chance you're not going to get one if you ordered online at besbuy.com. As an employee I was lucky to get one. They sold some on Saturday and kept some for sunday...approx. 15, and by the time I went to wait in line it dropped down to 4. Some how the site still let people order and came to pickup in the store but were left so get your hopes up.

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
Ordered about 8am Sunday morning. Luckily I was up early as I had work. Heard a lot of rumors about peoples orders being canceled from here, and there. I called them yesterday, and they told me I should have my order shipped today. Anyways, a few hours ago right during an earth quake here I got a shipping confirmation with tracking number.

·
Android Beginner
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just got my shipment confirmation too. I ordered at 8:17 am est on sunday. I feel insanely lucky.

·
Android Master Jedi
377 Posts
Ordered mine Sunday morn at 7 from BestBuy.com and they should arrive here in Michigan tomorrow!!!

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT with Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
17 Posts
Ordered mine at 8:02am Sunday - received shipping confirmation Monday and UPS says it will deliver by end of the day tomorrow.

·
Android Lover
141 Posts
You guys are lucky with your quick shipping... I am stationed overseas right now and will be lucky if I see it in less than two weeks...

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
My gf and I both ordered one on Sunday at 4:10am PST, Mine arrived today and she got a tracking number this morning and actually updated it was picked up in the Fresno warehouse at 6:00pm PST.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts