Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on everyone? I am looking for a good case for my Bolt that will be here tomorrow. I am used to the Bodyglove case so bulk and size doesnt really matter to me. I am just looking for a great case that wont break on me like the Bodyglove has in the past as far as the clips. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: jesssiii

·
I am the Stig
223 Posts
TheBeavertownKid said:
Whats going on everyone? I am looking for a good case for my Bolt that will be here tomorrow. I am used to the Bodyglove case so bulk and size doesnt really matter to me. I am just looking for a great case that wont break on me like the Bodyglove has in the past as far as the clips. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have been rocking my naked. The only thing I regret from that is not putting on a screen protector...definitely have a couple of scratches on the screen. The body is still fine though.

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking the same but I work in a warehouse and it being in my pocket will get banged around and I dont want to damage it at all. I always have a Screen Protector on my devices.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
If you want a nice case that provides good protection without adding a lot of bulk I would highly recommend the Seidio Active. If you need a case that is bomb proof the Otterbox Defender is your e-ticket. I have both and I use the Seidio as my every day case. In terms of a screen protector I cannot recommend the SGP Steinheil highly enough. I think they make the nicest screen protectors hands down.

Reactions: Sandman007

·
Bad Mother ****er
378 Posts
SGP Steinheil screen protector with the VZW silicone case and carried in my pocket in an Oakley microfiber sunglasses bag.

I work as a mechanic so I can't rock it out naked in a factory with metal shavings snd shit flying around or I would.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
you people are daring souls carrying a $700 device with no protection. More power to you, but I could never get away with it...

·
Supporting Member
55 Posts
I also got the seidio active case, but mine is for the extended battery. Very nice case, snug and feels pretty decent. My only complaint on it is the kickstand they added ( I think on the extended only case) feels rather flimsy but overall great case.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

·
Android Master Jedi
377 Posts
Nusince said:
you people are daring souls carrying a $700 device with no protection. More power to you, but I could never get away with it...
I have insurance...lol! Thunderbolt has a 100 dollar deductible, so by the time I find a case I like that fits the extended battery, I could drop that much in the process :) I may as well save it for the deductible...

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT with Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
Agt Studly said:
I have the 2 part case thats sold from Verizon (http://bit.ly/gd60YR) cept mine is black and red. its kind of cumbersome and adds overall bulk but its nice and sturdy, it gets my vote
I have the same one. Black and Red as well.

·
Developer
572 Posts
I got the CaseMate Pop when I first got the Tbolt. It was actually a beautiful case. But the rubber on the sides made it look like I was massaging my ...err knee everytime i got it out because the rubber would stick to the inside of my pocket. Plus I don't like covered buttons.

Now I use the Seidio Innocase Surface. Couldn't be happier. Open buttons, very thin, soft touch everywhere, but the downside is I think it was a little more pricey out of the cases I was looking at.

·
Sith Lord
38 Posts
I've got my Verizon screen protector, and was previously using one of there silicone cases... got bored with it though and saw my friend with his evo and his seidio defender case. I really enjoyed the way it felt while talking on the phone. I actually picked up a Platinum defense series cases from best buy and I'm in love with it. I ride it with just the hard case on it when I'm not doing anything special, and when I'm out camping or doing something a little more intensive I put the soft case over it with the support bracket. It also came with a nice face in holster. A really good deal imo.

·
Android Apprentice
25 Posts
Loving the stock holster from verizon. With the size of the phone it's nice to not take pocket space but still have the phone secure. I clip on my pocket and still take my motorcycle out with no fear of the phone coming out of the holster.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.