Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yea so basically as the name suggests im looking for a new video streaming service. i currently use netflix but im not looking forward to get billed for the for the new pay hike. what else is out their that could be better/comparable.

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ro6666lt said:
...nothing sadly. The CEO said the price hike was a big screw up... maebbe it'll be redacted?
I certainly hope so i looked at the stock and since the announcement it has dropped from nearly 300$ to less than 150$. its just silly.

·
Professional Stuff Breaker
1,402 Posts
I use Netflix (PROTIP: The price hike was for DVDs. If you have streaming-only, the price is the same), and Hulu (not Plus, because I ain't payin' to see ads. :V). Amazon Prime has streaming, and many premium channels (Comedy Central, for example) will stream their shows right on their site. 'Tis how I watch The Daily Show despite not owning a TV or cable service.

·
Android Apprentice
83 Posts
"DrMacinyasha said:
I use Netflix (PROTIP: The price hike was for DVDs. If you have streaming-only, the price is the same), and Hulu (not Plus, because I ain't payin' to see ads. :V). Amazon Prime has streaming, and many premium channels (Comedy Central, for example) will stream their shows right on their site. 'Tis how I watch The Daily Show despite not owning a TV or cable service.
What!? I had no idea Amazon streamed channels. I'll have to check that out. I use Hulu and Netflix otherwise, the latter totally worth like eight bucks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts