Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was over here at RW for my other device, but I stopped in to the Infuse forum to see what was gonig on. Clearly other communities are more active on the Infuse, but I'll add my 2 cents to the above poster -- Zeus is the best ROM I have used on my Infsue, and I have used many.

·
For Us By Us
287 Posts
I installed the first rom on my gf's Infuse this week, and of course I picked CM7!! AOSP is my go to and most reliable rom for anyone looking into installing a new rom. It may have small bugs, but they all do. If you like touchwiz, start off with any of the seemingly popular ones. I suggest you try one a week if you want, they all are slightly different, plus, you may get tired of touchwiz or pure android (aosp) and just want a breath of fresh air...

PS: dont forget MIUI too!!!

Reactions: androidics

·
Registered
32 Posts
You should look into the emancipation ROM, from the collective. NunHugger, ppalbicke, Yuma, and myself have made a great stable ROM with lots of themes and customization. It is located on XDA, but I'll talk to the team and see how they feel about me posting it over here if you'd like?

EXPERIMENT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts