Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone got any free shwag for being part of rooz wiki and finding the guy, I met him yesterday and he was pretty cool and said that he was out of stuff becuase he didn't think the demand would be that high. Just thought I would share that with anyone that might care, also if you didn't go you might want to next year if you can drive it because it's awesome to meet everyone face to face.
 
G

·
Yeah, jealous i couldn't be there... *sad face* but there's one in the works for East Coast peeps now. I'm not a POC on it per say, but I've been providing input to some people that are.. Rumor so far is Lake Erie area, but that's by far a rumor. Guess they could call it the Little Android BBQ lol..
 

·
I just hide here
Joined
·
2,237 Posts
dbisgod said:
I was wondering if anyone got any free shwag for being part of rooz wiki and finding the guy, I met him yesterday and he was pretty cool and said that he was out of stuff becuase he didn't think the demand would be that high. Just thought I would share that with anyone that might care, also if you didn't go you might want to next year if you can drive it because it's awesome to meet everyone face to face.
finding what guy? and no doubt i wish i coulda been there....would have if it wasnt for this new job.
 

·
Android Rocks
Joined
·
965 Posts
Yeah I wish I coulda been there , sounded like it was a blast :grin3:, lol (from reading all the twitter tweets).Being so far away (aka a 20 hr. one way road trip to get there)was one of the reasons .But still maybe next year ,I dont like to fly in planes :gasp:they make me nervous,flying in cars is kinda cool tho .:wink2:
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was pretty cool met a lot of people but didnt het vm om my tab, i met kouch though, he acted like he hated me.
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
431 Posts
airforcegeek said:
Yeah, jealous i couldn't be there... *sad face* but there's one in the works for East Coast peeps now. I'm not a POC on it per say, but I've been providing input to some people that are.. Rumor so far is Lake Erie area, but that's by far a rumor. Guess they could call it the Little Android BBQ lol..
How bout DC? That'd be pretty cool.
 

·
News Team/Moderator
Joined
·
882 Posts
dbisgod said:
It was pretty cool met a lot of people but didnt het vm om my tab, i met kouch though, he acted like he hated me.
haha I can imagine if you pronounced it like you spelled it =]
 

·
News Team/Moderator
Joined
·
882 Posts
AndyFox2011 said:
I assumed that too, but wasn't too sure as its an unusual name, or no one in Scotland that I know has it :p
Weeeeeirrrrrrrrdddd….

=]
 

·
Developer
Joined
·
22 Posts
dickenam said:
I assume KOOSH
We keep calling him Koosh (like push) too, but according to the douche himself, its Kosh (or like couch with an S in it)

And to the other guy, don't worry he doesn't hate you personally, hes just not good with ...people.
 

·
Android Addict
Joined
·
348 Posts
"prash said:
We keep calling him Koosh (like push) too, but according to the douche himself, its Kosh (or like couch with an S in it)

And to the other guy, don't worry he doesn't hate you personally, hes just not good with ...people.
Maybe we should call him 'clockworkmod guy' to save annoyance and confusion :)
 

·
Developer
Joined
·
22 Posts
AndyFox2011 said:
Maybe we should call him 'clockworkmod guy' to save annoyance and confusion :)
No no call him KOOSH, he really hates that. The CM guys all pretty much did that :D
 

·
News Team/Moderator
Joined
·
882 Posts
prash said:
No no call him KOOSH, he really hates that. The CM guys all pretty much did that :D
Well it looks like I couldn't have been more wrong. Lol.
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
6 Posts
"He" was "out of stuff" by the time the bar crawl came around. Damn those ppl who got to him first! At least I gots me an awesome "I love Deth" tiara

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top