Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporting Member
107 Posts
"BrianMigs said:
Not gonna lie, at first I was cursing you to high heavens! But it's no big deal. I switched back to my BB Tour. You were only trying to help me out! There's no way I can blame you for that! I was just really antsy in getting my phone fixed and did the first thing that was suggested to me. Explain more of the "sbf type method tomorrow"? Does it have anything to do this with this article?

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/09/13/clockworkmod-recovery-booted-up-on-droid3/#disqus_thread

I can only hope so....
No sorry it doesn't. But we do need clock work recovery before many mods can be made implemented safely. A sbf will fix your problem I would suspect you'll only need to wait a few more days.

·
Supporting Member
107 Posts
Don't hold your breath for a unlocked bootloader. Moto don't play that game. Maybe after google purchase is complete we will see some change.

·
Supporting Member
107 Posts
"BrianMigs said:
I'm not worried about an unlockable bootloader, I just want that SBF as soon as possible! Hopefully you guys are right in that it will be coming in the next few days or something. Can somebody delve into the topic of Clockwork Recovery Mod a little more? What does it allow a user to do? What does it further unlock?
I talked to @p3droid he wants you to contact him on twitter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts