• Atesc - Developer
  • Sixstringsg - Developer
  • Stevespear426 - Developer
  • TKGlitch - Kernel Dev
  • PoiTEE - Forum support guru
  • Daank - Wallpapers and artwork
  • aDroidman - Tester and release Dev
Info:Notes:
  • We are no longer supporting our own Gapps.. instead we ask that you use the Gapps found at Goo-Inside.me
Features:
  • AOSP build based on 4.0.4 compiled by me
  • Performance Settings - Credit CM / Jrummy16 / Kejar31 / Stevespear426
  • GUI manageable init.d scripts tweaks - Credit Jrummy16 / Kejar31
  • Customisable SystemUI tweaks - credit Xoomdev / Syaoran12 / Kejar31
  • Battery % always available in the lockscreen (now with the option to turn on and off) - Credit Syaoran12
  • Faster rotation initiation - Credit XoomDev / Kejar31
  • T9 Dialer - Credit CM
  • Quad Lockscreen with open customizable seats, AOSP Lockecreens and Rings Lockscreens
  • Customizable battery icons options ( Hide, miui, stock, fat battery with %, side bar with % and circle)
  • Softkeys can be turned on and off(only for G-Nex)
  • LED settings - credit Romanbb
  • ApexLauncher - credit Android Does
  • Pulldown Widgets - credit - CM
  • Quiet Times - credit - CM
  • Automatic Backlight - credit - CM
  • OI FileManager (compiled with the ICS SDK)
  • Softkey Mod and settings - Credit XoomDev / Icons - WJD Designs
  • FaceBook contact sync - Credit Roman
  • AOSP Wifi tether enabled
  • Busybox
  • Su and Superuser apk - Credit ChainsDD
  • Android Term - Credit jackpal
  • Stk
  • Livewallpapers compiled and included
  • Custom Gummy live wallpaper
  • Boot Animations sounds - credit team Bamf
  • AppWidgetPicker - credit boombuler
  • Rom Toolbox - Jrummy16
  • Root Browser - Jrummy16
  • All png's are optimized during build via CM script and PNG Crunch
  • Compcache support
What's not working:
  • Recording Videos
  • HD Video playback
  • Face unlock
  • Bluetooth causes audio issues
  • Other misc issues that all ICS builds have
ChangeLog ROM:

·
Android Beginner
75 Posts
so does data just work on this release? just wanting to know if we have to use the methods as with the other ICS roms.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
From the looks of it, I'd say yes. I get data on boot for all ICS roms, but I know there's also many that don't.

This rom looks great though, its great to see Team Gummy working on the Motorola ICS push :-D The more the merrier!

Heck, all we need now is p3droid to release Tranq for the Moto ICS group and I think i'll just about be in crackflasher heaven :-D (not that having now 5 different ICS roms to play with isn't enough, mind you ;-) )

·
Android Lover
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
using gummy now and I cannot seem to get data connection and showing 4G. Rebooted and did the network trick suggestion and still no data. any ideas?
Are you using the release listed above? Are you coming from a different version of gummy that was never released to the public? Are you on the OTA build .902?

·
Nexus 5
1,833 Posts
Data worked on boot on the last build (the first boot), but did not on reboot (or any boots after the first). Can anyone confirm data works when rebooted?

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Update and thanks for responding. After waiting about 15-20 minutes data is now working. data was working for about 1 minute after loading but then disappeared. data is all good now. Awesome thanks again for your response.

·
Android Troll
57 Posts
Data works here too after reboot. Only weird issue im having that I haven't seen addressed is my haptic buttons remain light with the screen turned off... tried to change every setting I could think of but no go. Not a deal breaker but seems it would drain the battery some

Sent from my XT875 using RootzWiki

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Data works here too after reboot. Only weird issue im having that I haven't seen addressed is my haptic buttons remain light with the screen turned off... tried to change every setting I could think of but no go. Not a deal breaker but seems it would drain the battery some

Sent from my XT875 using RootzWiki
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Toggle the auto brightness button.. that's a bug that still needs to be looked into.. you should only have to do that once per boot

1 - 20 of 648 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.