Android OS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Android Lover
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The CEO, Sanjay Jha, Said in the Q2 earnings report that the Bionic will be starting to appear in stores during September.

"We want to ensure that we deliver an exceptional consumer experience. Bionic will be the first device to deliver the combination of the power of LTE and a dual-core GHz processor. And it will be in the stores in September." -Sanjay Jha

There you have it! September it is!!

·
Android Apprentice
15 Posts
I have posted on other forums but I am thinking I will pass on this phone. With Motorola's latest run of locking up phones on VZW I am not interested. So far the DX and DX2 can only be rooted on GB if it is pre-rooted and the D3 is looking pretty impossible. I would love to have a dual-core phone with 4G LTE, but I would rather be able to customize and modify as I see fit. I doubt that will be possible on the Bionic.

·
Android Lover
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree. The Galaxy S II specs seem very similar. I plan on waiting for the Nexus Prime. I would love to see this phone come to VZW!

·
Android Lover
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why would Samsung release such a high spec phone and not include 4G? I just think Samsung would be stupid to not make it 4G you know?

Sent from my Droid using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Apprentice
15 Posts
I have heard that the 4G LTE radio is rather large in a phone. I am thinking the GSII is so thin that may be the reason it would come to VZW without 4G.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Lover
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes the vigor does it very promising. I plan on waiting for more info on the Vigor and the Nexus Prime before making my decision.

·
Never Nude Analrapist
375 Posts
I've been hearing lots of chatter about the Nexus Prime. Has there been some confirmation that it's coming to Verizon? Perhaps a semi-believeable rumor?

·
Android Lover
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The first nexus phone was supposed to be on VZW but never went through. The second never had plans that we know of. The Prime is up in the air. It is said by some that it will be on VZW but others say it wont. This phone is going to be pretty good if its on VZW only downside is the screen is said to be a 4.0 I would like to see that bumped up a little.

·
Average Android
113 Posts
Bionic should be a nice upgrade from the original Droid. But what I'm most curious about is what will get released during the Christmas season.......

·
Flash-a-Holic
530 Posts
TauntingBull said:
Bionic should be a nice upgrade from the original Droid. But what I'm most curious about is what will get released during the Christmas season.......
Yeah that is what I'm struggling with.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts