Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Supporting Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I know I am new on this forum but I am offering up a free Droid Bionic to a developer who will make a difference in the community - I know there are alot of opportunities out there and I want to help! I do not have all the skills nor coding abilities to solve problems but I want to do my part! This is not a cheap ploy or fake post...my twitter is @BreyJ or email me at: [email protected] I appreciate everything the devs do and have the support to make it happen! I usually post on forums like Droid Life as "Mavrick987" Thanks.

Whoever sends me their idea on how they can make a difference in the Android Community will win the Bionic! Thanks :)

-Jeff

·
Android Lover
1,369 Posts
you should talk to droid theory or kejar they could help you with that

·
Supporting Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have twittered kejar and p3droid but no answer I am sure they have too many tweets to sort through - I have never spoken to droid theory but I am here to help!

·
Average Android
111 Posts
There is a dev named syoran I think spelling is off. But he's is in need of a bionic. Real good dev

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
Kejar may see this. He may be able to help you out.

Btw, its an honorable thing that you are doing.

Sent from my Droid Bionic via Tapatalk.

·
Supporting Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you! I know I have low posts and new to this forum but I am so serious! I respect development and the hard work people put in - I am not looking for credit or recognition - I just want to help...so if I can I will!

·
Supporting Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TopazAaron - Have him get in touch with me - He can PM or email and we can go from there! I just want a dedicated dev thats all I ask!

·
Android Lover
1,369 Posts
also maybe have a mod help you so there's no hickup and that is a great thing your providing
what about birdman

·
Supporting Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Android Apprentice
148 Posts
NitroGlycerin33, lot of bionic people begging for him. Did awesome work with the fascinate/charge, and then the x2, alot of x2 people jumping ship to bionic, hes looking for one as well.

·
Android Beginner
181 Posts
Maverick

You sir are a bamf and all of us with db's apprechiate your kindness and giving nature...we got an animal of a phone here we just need to unlock its potential.... so from 1 bionic owner to another. Thank you.

·
Perverted Android
407 Posts
I would do some research on the Dev you choose to give the phone to.

In the past I have seen devs that have received phones from the community (through cash donations), and then in turn they never really did much with the phone, so in turn they pretty much ended up with a free phone.

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
What's your favorite rom?

Ask that developer if given a bionic if they would support that device?

Fyi... for a free phone almost all devs would ;)

·
Supporting Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Agreed. Thats what I will do - I just wanted to make sure that the Dev didn't already have a Bionic before giving it away. Thanks.

·
Android Apprentice
42 Posts
I was always a fan of ChevyNO1 on my OG Droid and then Fab (ApexROM) and kejar31 on my X. I know kejar already has one though and by his tweeks sounds like Fab is waiting on the Prime.

·
Android Themer
79 Posts
TheMuffStuff said:
NitroGlycerin33, lot of bionic people begging for him. Did awesome work with the fascinate/charge, and then the x2, alot of x2 people jumping ship to bionic, hes looking for one as well.
+ 1

Nitroglycerine33 does great work and wants to develop for the Bionic

1 - 20 of 46 Posts