Android OS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any Blur ROMs still in active development? Sadly, I am going to be needing the use of my HDMI port for presentations soon, but it seems like the Blur ROMs have all been kind of abandoned.

·
Android Apprentice
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I like the mod summary at the top for MOD/ROMs/etc, but this isn't one of those :p I couldn't see a way to turn it off.

·
Android Apprentice
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also can't see a way to remove the other two posts that were created. Sorry for the spam.

·
Supporting Member
151 Posts
If you post in the basic Droid X section, not the Developement sub forum, it shouldnt have the ROM summary. Development section is only for posting ROMs, not questions.

But to answer your question, I believe Liberty is the only Blur ROM that does support HDMI. It is still technically in active development, although it really hasnt seen any changes in a while. Although Shuji and Apex are Blur based, I dont think either of them have HDMI support.

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
I believe that Darkslide x has working HDMI as well. It is only .596 based though, not 602.

G

·
This forum needs moved to other area. Moderators, please fix. Also, you posted this thread THREE times.. 2 different names. I have tasked them to be removed. Be patient when you post, clicking the post button multiple times can cause that..

·
Banned
386 Posts
"cubsfan187 said:
I believe that Darkslide x has working HDMI as well. It is only .596 based though, not 602.
You can flash darkslide x over. 602 odexed build and keep the. 13 baseband. Although for the Op's needs id recommend using the. 602 pre-rooted build.

·
Android Apprentice
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
airforcegeek said:
This forum needs moved to other area. Moderators, please fix. Also, you posted this thread THREE times.. 2 different names. I have tasked them to be removed. Be patient when you post, clicking the post button multiple times can cause that..
Sorry. The multiple posts happened when I was trying to figure out how to get rid of the ROM header and, as stated above, I couldn't find how to remove them.

·
Android Apprentice
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the suggestions. I will check out darkslide and liberty. I've done liberty before, and I'm currently running the aosp liberty, so I may lean that way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts