Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, anyone else on Boost Mobile? I have a ZTE Warp and was hoping there were devs doing mods for that phone. My wife has the samsung galaxy prevail. I follow the android forums too, there is some activity over there, just curious if anyone over here is working on anything.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I too am looking for the same. At the moment there is a search for a kernal source in order to start the process. Any who, zte is not giving it up. We need to reach out to high status devs in order to find a starting point. We need to become strong in order for something to happen. Why so much support for low end phones? Lol Devs if you see this help us, bring us together!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also looking for either mod or rom to customize my Warp to myself. I have had a couple different models in the past by samsung and they work great for customizing. I am searching through every site that I can find to do this. If I find anything I will post in here about what I found but will not disrespect this forum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.