Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Android Fanatic
1,662 Posts
Can the boot animations be made with sound on the Nexus? I have one that I would love audio with.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1034299

This is the animation I have. I'd like to get the opening song for the show as the boot sound but haven't figured it out for this phone.

· Android Fanatic
1,662 Posts
These look awesome! Hopefully you can figure out the sound portion for it. Thanks for checking on it!

Reactions: Barf

· Android Fanatic
1,662 Posts
Any luck with finding the sound file for these yet?

· Android Fanatic
1,662 Posts
Project for you oh master of boot ani's!

I would love to see this (attached) as a boot animation somehow. Maybe the colors looking like smoke or liquid or something. Think that can be done?

· Android Fanatic
1,662 Posts
Project for you oh master of boot ani's!

I would love to see this (attached) as a boot animation somehow. Maybe the colors looking like smoke or liquid or something. Think that can be done?
Bump
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

· Android Fanatic
1,662 Posts
I would love to see an X-box 360 boot ani (with black background maybe??Not sure) with sound as well. I would be willing to test if needed. I know I talked to you way back when the Nexus came out about the boot sound. Can't believe only Team BAMF uses it.

· Android Fanatic
1,662 Posts
Question: Is the boot sound playing on these testers?
I'm running a different rom than BAMF and no it didn't play. I'm running Patient Zero now. Thanks for the attempt though. I really wish Team Bamf would release how they did it so we could all use boot sounds. MIUI has the same thing. What is it about those two roms that are so different at boot up?

· Android Fanatic
1,662 Posts
JaeKar99, now that Team BAMF has released their source (http://github.com/TeamBAMF) is it going to be possible to get boot ani's with sound Or it is still the rom dev that needs to put this in?

· Android Fanatic
1,662 Posts
Reactions: jesssiii

· Android Fanatic
1,662 Posts
Reworked it to a much smaller size and cleaned up the duplicated images.. It should flow better - also added a fade near the end of the loop. If it still lags I can try again..

Jelly Bean Easter Egg:

|| Download
Thank you kind sir! Dl'ing now and I'll give it a run and test it out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.