Android OS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Boot Builder
634 Posts
Spent the afternoon relaxing and pulling together some new boots. Installation varies depending on the OS you are using. MIUI will use the theme manager to install, mtd - will use the appropriate CWM, and Edify will work with the other versions of CWM.

General Disclaimer: These have been tested and will work. I assume no responsibility for your phone crashing, the end of the world in 2012, or the milk going bad in your refrigerator. I will help you resolve why these will not play on your device.

JuliaCore:

|| Download - Edify
|| Download - CM7 (mtd)
|| Download - MIUI (mtz)

TekWaves:

|| Download - Edify
|| Download - CM7 (mtd)
|| Download - MIUI (mtz)

Dice v3: (Android tagged)

|| Download - Edify
|| Download - CM7 (mtd)
|| Download - MIUI (mtz)

FraKVortex:

|| Download - Edify
|| Download - CM7 (mtd)
|| Download - MIUI (mtz)

BluPlazma v2:

|| Download - Edify
|| Download - CM7 (mtd)
|| Download - MIUI (mtz)

If I find the time I may put more up in the next few days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Spent the afternoon relaxing and pulling together some new boots. Installation varies depending on the OS you are using. MIUI will use the theme manager to install, mtd - will use the appropriate CWM, and Edify will work with the other versions of CWM.

General Disclaimer: These have been tested and will work. I assume no responsibility for your phone crashing, the end of the world in 2012, or the milk going bad in your refrigerator. I will help you resolve why these will not play on your device.

JuliaCore:

|| Download - Edify
|| Download - CM7 (mtd)
|| Download - MIUI (mtz)

TekWaves:

|| Download - Edify
|| Download - CM7 (mtd)
|| Download - MIUI (mtz)

Dice v3: (Android tagged)

|| Download - Edify
|| Download - CM7 (mtd)
|| Download - MIUI (mtz)

FraKVortex:

|| Download - Edify
|| Download - CM7 (mtd)
|| Download - MIUI (mtz)

BluPlazma v2:

|| Download - Edify
|| Download - CM7 (mtd)
|| Download - MIUI (mtz)

If I find the time I may put more up in the next few days.
looks great does these work on droid x2 running liberty 3 I would love to have this on my phone

·
Boot Builder
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks great does these work on droid x2 running liberty 3 I would love to have this on my phone
Should work fine on the Dx2 running that ROM.. use the edify flash install.. if that does not install you can extract the bootanimation.zip file from the downloaded file - and copy it into the system/media folder on your phone.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello, sorry for not "quoting" the Resident Evil bootloaders, not sure how (still a noob on this site). Anyway, are the bootloaders in the format of 480x800? If not, is it possible to reformat them to 480x800? Thank you for your understanding, patience, and help.

·
Boot Builder
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All of the boot animations listed in this thread have the resolution of 480x800.

The installers were set up for standard CM7.x, Edify (memory mounts for the Galaxy S phones) and MIUI Theme Manager.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts