Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
372 Posts
Nice bro. How about the reds? Not a Bengals fan, but live very close to Cinci and have liked the reds since I was very young. I think the bootanimation is really cool even though it is Bengals. My team sucks this year, but would love to see one made for them. Go eagles!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Beginner
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice bro. How about the reds? Not a Bengals fan, but live very close to Cinci and have liked the reds since I was very young. I think the bootanimation is really cool even though it is Bengals. My team sucks this year, but would love to see one made for them. Go eagles!

Ahhh, the Reds. Good call. I'll have to think what I want to do with it but I like the idea.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Beginner
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I made a Reds one but it's tanking my phone hahaha... gotta figure out what's up with that then I'll post it.

·
Android Beginner
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any chance of a Mets one? I know my tablet might explode but I'll take the chance..
haha, a buddy of mine asked about a Cubs one, you're tab will probably have a better chance of surviving than his :)

I have a few requests from folks, and I really want to get them in, but I've been pretty swamped with work and family, not sure I'll be able get them done. If I do it won't be soon
I actually have a Cincy Reds boot animation I built a few months ago I haven't even had the chance to pull together a video and post it yet. If I build one I'll let you know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.