Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Average Android
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would it be safe to replace the DROID eye? Don't wanna mess anything up up since development is still pretty early on this beast. Just nit a fan of the eye.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
I rooted my Bionic the day I got it for two reasons. First was to remove the extra crap verizon puts on here and the second was to change the boot animation. All is good. I just moved the stock animation to my sd card in case I every needed to return the phone and made my own animation to boot up with.

·
Average Android
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice, i just got the tbh app and although it has some nice features the bootanimations/splaah are lackluster at best. Absolute system root app has a large list if bootanimations and fonts. Did change the battery on status bar to a circular one with tbh app. Just wish it did 1% increments instead of 10%.

·
Android Enthusiast / Wanna-be Dev
249 Posts
Spazzymz said:
Would it be safe to replace the DROID eye? Don't wanna mess anything up up since development is still pretty early on this beast. Just nit a fan of the eye.

And, if you want to replace it manually, the bootanimation is located in the /system/media/ folder. Just rename or delete the original bootanimation.zip and replace it with the one you want to use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.