Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am thinking of purchasing a Rezound today to replace my og DX. If this is true could anyone confirm as to ease my doubts as to getting the phone. If it is, i will not hesitate to jump on the Rezound's ship

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am thinking of purchasing a Rezound today to replace my og DX. If this is true could anyone confirm as to ease my doubts as to getting the phone. If it is, i will not hesitate to jump on the Rezound's ship
If NilsP says it works, it works. Also check the rezound section on XDA. There are other confirmations over there.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
well i trust most of the peeps i have met here at rootz as to not lead me astray. i have never dealt with htc phones and this will be my first. is the process simple(even though i think i could figure it out if it were more complex)? and is there a guide somewhere giving instructions as to how to go about it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I will be coming from stock (as im just now about to purchase it), so if this is still available two days from now when the phone comes in (crosses fingers) it will be the first thing i do

·
CleanROM Developer
157 Posts
It does work! Mad respect to Evil for this. Once we have the unlock.bin this will work in the future as long as we have the same device correct?
You think Evil did this? I can assure you beyond a shadow of a doubt this has nothing whatso ever to do with Evil unless he hacked HTC's servers and loaded up the code for the Rezound. I am going to hazzard a guess and say no to that one.

·
Registered
92 Posts
You think Evil did this? I can assure you beyond a shadow of a doubt this has nothing whatso ever to do with Evil unless he hacked HTC's servers and loaded up the code for the Rezound. I am going to hazzard a guess and say no to that one.
Then what do you think happend? I just saw the updates on the twitter so.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes, it works! It's kind of funny I just got off the phone with HTC's escalation's team and they said some one from corporate will call me about the locked bootloader...lol Either they screwed up or they finally gave in.

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
Worked like a charm. Rezound now unlocked.

For those having issues:

When it come to copying and pasting the token, make sure you have everything from:

Code:
<br />
<<<< Identifier Token Start >>>><br />
<br />
[bunch o numbers and letters]<br />
<br />
<<<<< Identifier Token End >>>>>
Yes, you need the parts that say "Identifier Token Start/End."

Keep following the instructions and you will be good to go.

WARNING! This will factory reset your phone. Just saying (for me at least).

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.