Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
Average Android
301 Posts
Ha, I think everyone's a bit nervous about posting bugs from the looks of it. Don't look at me, I'm not gonna be the first, lol.

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It has nothing to do with bug reports.. We need them to know what is going on. As my Statement said... It is about people not reading. 15 fucking people say "I can't see my Text in the Blur Widget". When there were 10 posts in front of them reporting it. Because nobody wants to take the time to read.

Simple as that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
301 Posts
It has nothing to do with bug reports.. We need them to know what is going on. As my Statement said... It is about people not reading. 15 fucking people say "I can't see my Text in the Blur Widget". When there were 10 posts in front of them reporting it. Because nobody wants to take the time to read.

Simple as that.

I got ya, just a failed attempt at humor on my part. Only thing I really noticed was the calendar fc issue on [D3]BLURR IC3 2.2, and I read in another topic that there was a contact fc issue that was solved by removing google+.

·
Android Lover
429 Posts
Only issue I have come across on 2.2 r3 ic3 is my contacts force closing. When I remove my facebook from my accounts I get no more fc. So instead of mentioning it I removed facebook from my accounts, knowing it'll be fixed on next update. I couldn't keep this phone if it wasnt for DT and DH and crew. Im just stoked to be apart of this custom rom and experience it. Bad a55

Sent from my Rooted DROID BIONIC running hift3r

·
Android Apprentice
145 Posts
D3 can confirm that removing google+ fixes contact fc as well as calender for me! Rocking 2.2 xoom ics! Great work! cant wait to see what 2.3 brings to the table!

·
Android Apprentice
41 Posts
I don't think this is limited to th3ory, but my apps do not show in market (blank screen). Searching for "market problem" in the forums is useless, so please forgive if it's already been covered.

·
Time Killer
498 Posts
crimedog said:
I don't think this is limited to th3ory, but my apps do not show in market (blank screen). Searching for "market problem" in the forums is useless, so please forgive if it's already been covered.
Did you use TiBu?

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Did you use TiBu?
I'm not having any problems like that, but I also only use TiBu to freeze apps. I've usually had nothing but issues with TiBu when backing up and restoring. I just let my gmail account back everything up and that works great for me.

·
Time Killer
498 Posts
crimedog said:
Yes. If that's the culprit I will retract my question and slowly back away... Lol

Yeah it is hahaha. Go into TiBu and use market doctor. See id that works. After that restart your phone.

·
Android Lover
429 Posts
unchoney said:
D3 can confirm that removing google+ fixes contact fc as well as calender for me! Rocking 2.2 xoom ics! Great work! cant wait to see what 2.3 brings to the table!
Removed google+ and synced my facebook contacts and force close is gone. Many thanks!!

Sent from my Rooted DROID BIONIC running hift3r

·
Perverted Android
407 Posts
I have a bug to report.

I'm running Ic3 Blur and just noticed this today. I was uploading about 10 pictures from my phone to Facebook, and after every picture uploads it creates a line in the task bar saying it's been uploaded. Well, after about the first 5 pictures uploaded, I went to clear them out one by one, but as soon as I hit the red minus icon to the right of the event, it cleared ALL of the events at once as if I had pressed the Clear button on the top.

Let me know if you need any more info on this from me.

1 - 20 of 302 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.