Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
261 - 280 of 302 Posts

·
Perverted Android
407 Posts
So for about a week now, my Bionic has been trying to update the Superuser app from the market but I keep getting the following error:

Superuser

Package file was not signed correctly
Anybody else having this problem? If so, what's the cure?

·
Registered
20 Posts
hacku said:
So for about a week now, my Bionic has been trying to update the Superuser app from the market but I keep getting the following error:

Download superuser fixer in the market. Worked for me

·
Android Apprentice
47 Posts
hacku said:

Search market for "superiser update fixer" run the program after it downloads. It may force close when its done but when u run it again it will read as fixed and not let u run it again. Then download the update and ur good to go.

·
Android Beginner
104 Posts
Thanks for the music fix zip post above, worked great!

·
Android Lover
429 Posts
So complete data interruption. No 4g or 3g. Around 250 pm today CST a response was sent out. No specific market or ETA for resolution. Just wanted to let anyone know who is having issues with connectivity. I called VZW tech and that's what I got from them. Phones that are 4g are experiencing data drops and complete interruption.

Sent from my [P]URIFIED DROID BIONIC

·
Android Lover
429 Posts
ProCompSolutions said:
I have a issue when trying to watch a video posted on facebook I get error cannot be played. I just swapped to Purity 2.5

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
I've been getting that error for awhile. Stock and custom

Sent from my [P]URIFIED DROID BIONIC

·
Hello Moto
763 Posts
YankeeNinja said:
Yup. Flashed shift3r base...rebooted into phone fine. Went back into clockwork to flash to ic3 and restore data...after that, bootloops.
You wipe cache and dalvik before flashing ice?

Edit: make sure you aren't trying to flash purity ice. Dont restore data either and see if that works

·
Registered
16 Posts
You wipe cache and dalvik before flashing ice?

Edit: make sure you aren't trying to flash purity ice. Dont restore data either and see if that works
F*CK! I realized what I did now...I just wiped the dalvik and not the reg cache! GRRRR. Ok, how do i recover from here?

261 - 280 of 302 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.