Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
281 - 300 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
So I have a quick question-I keep getting you won this, you won that in my notification bar. I am assuming it is from an app I installed. Its there any easy way to figure out which app or is there an app that will stop it? I have adfree and avg antivirus but no help with this issue. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Android Lover
429 Posts
hurleyint said:
So I have a quick question-I keep getting you won this, you won that in my notification bar. I am assuming it is from an app I installed. Its there any easy way to figure out which app or is there an app that will stop it? I have adfree and avg antivirus but no help with this issue. Any help would be appreciated.
Air push detector. It'll scan your apps that have ads. I had same problem downloaded app from market place and no more crap in my notification bar

Typed with my Root3d RAZR

·
Registered
209 Posts
joelbionic said:
Air push detector. It'll scan your apps that have ads. I had same problem downloaded app from market place and no more crap in my notification bar

Thanks buddy. So far no popups that I've won a trillion dollars or a stupid iPhone.... Appreciate it...

·
Just Some Guy
1,436 Posts
Has a fix for this been found? I came from a D1 so I used TiBU to restore my apps after installing Purity. Now there is nothing listed in "My Apps". TiBU's Market Doc didn't help either...
Don't use TiBu to restore your apps. Let them redownload from the market. Afterwards, you MAY use TiBu to restore data to games and stuff but NOT to system apps. See if going about it this way fixes it, I think it should.

·
Android Lover
429 Posts
2defmouze said:
Don't use TiBu to restore your apps. Let them redownload from the market. Afterwards, you MAY use TiBu to restore data to games and stuff but NOT to system apps. See if going about it this way fixes it, I think it should.
I use TiBu to restore a couple system apps like tasks and calendar. I haven't had any problems with it. Just my 2 euros

·
Android Beginner
41 Posts
Hmm okay, I'll give it a shot.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My headphone jack stopped working today (all noise comes out over speaker, no matter what I try). I'm assuming it's something physical (as opposed to the ROM), but is it worth it to re-flash everything to see if that fixes it prior to contact Verizon to get a replacement?

Yes, somewhat rhetorical, but looking for confirmation

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I forgot to delete my unthrottle folders from internand ext , should i just boot up and delete and reflash? I had to be like a 5 year old and rush could not wait to get home to load new rom.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Anyone report the webtop bug. After running netflix from the netflix android app using webtop, my lcd tv will stop showing the movie and start showing random colors after about 30 minutes. Looks like this doesnt happen when im running any other app. Only netflix. Once the screen goes out, i have to input my security pin and replay the movie. I have not tried watching another movie using a different app. Is this only a netflix thing? Has anyone experienced this? Im running purity 2.5 w IC3. Thanks!

·
Banned
722 Posts
I ran into something. Coming from Purity to Kin3tx, I wiped data but realized I forgot to put the file on my SD card, so I just rebooted from recovery. Well, now it's just bootlooping, no idea why and I'm not sure what to do. Do you think if I put the SD card into my PC and put the file on like that, could I possibly flash from stock recovery?

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
No sir... You're in for a fastboot back to stock. Its pretty painless and only takes about 5 minutes.

The r3l3as3d tool gets you everywhere you need to be =)
  • unbricked
  • rooted
  • 4ever rooted

·
Banned
722 Posts
I feel like a retard for not looking there...thanks!

I just got a Nexus as a gift, so I'm wiping the Bio to upgrade my girl's D2G!

281 - 300 of 302 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.