Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
301 - 302 of 302 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
49 Posts
Android Terminal Emulator

I have searched, so forgive me if this has been covered.
How can I update Android Terminal Emulator? I keep getting package was not signed error.

·
Registered
59 Posts
OK. Now for sure I know there is a bug with either the webtop hack or the combination of webtop and theory ROMs. Every time I use webtop and watch a long video about 15-30 minutes in, the screen (multiple LCD screens tested) bugs out and starts to show different color spectrums. I thought maybe it was just netflix but this has happened with netflix, moboplayer, and qqplayer. I was on purity ic3 v2.5 and now with kinetx ICS v1.0 I am seeing the same exact bug. Has anyone experienced this? On purity I flashed the webtop hack after I installed purity because webtop was not working. Kin3tx already had the hack and it does the same thing. I flashed the webtop hack on kin3tx now but have not tried watching a long video yet but I'm expecting the same results. Anyone have any advise or info that can help me fix this? THANK YOU!

301 - 302 of 302 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.