Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Android Addict
293 Posts
liquidsteel30 said:
I'm noticing the same thing. Enabling or disabling wifi from the notification-power-toggle-thingie (from the pulldown) doesn't toggle wifi properly, but rather, turns on wifi sharing.

I'm also having some sync issues from my Gmail account (deleted an email from my phone, it goes away, but it is still on the webpage 30mins later). No way to tell for sure that it is related to the build, but I figured I'd point it out in case anyone else has this happen.
I get the blue icon as well, even when I enable wifi from settings> Wireless and networks > Wifi
Also, still 2 usb icons and no usb debugging icon

· Android Addict
293 Posts
Redflea said:
Notification power widget disappears from the status bar when I apply a theme...anyone else? (Theme was "Vivid".)
You're supposed to reboot after to get it back. Thats with cm in general, not CM4D2
You can also pick up notification restart from the market and it does it without a reboot

· Android Addict
293 Posts
liquidsteel30 said:
LPP plays fine with TIBackup -- I used it myself. Resized widgets have to be re-done, but that is a limitation of the app itself, not CM.
Settings such as your home preference dont stick if you restore data from Titanium. The app doesnt play nice with cm data, Its already been tested and confirmed

· Android Addict
293 Posts
liquidsteel30 said:
I must be doing something strange, then, because I restored app+data from TI, and my preference for LPP sticks, as I already indicated.

edit: I should clarify that I don't backup or restore any system settings with TI, just market/downloaded apps. I think we are saying the same thing, but I just wanted to make sure. Restoring LPP ONLY using TI has no effect on whether or not your choice of a default sticks.
For some people it works, others it doesn't. It's titanium thats doing it though, not CM

· Android Addict
293 Posts
liquidsteel30 said:
I must be doing something strange, then, because I restored app+data from TI, and my preference for LPP sticks, as I already indicated.

edit: I should clarify that I don't backup or restore any system settings with TI, just market/downloaded apps. I think we are saying the same thing, but I just wanted to make sure. Restoring LPP ONLY using TI has no effect on whether or not your choice of a default sticks.
Yeah, with your edit I think your correct. If you restore apps+ All system data, everything starts acting weird

· Android Addict
293 Posts
droidmakespwn said:
Not sure if this is totally cm related but when using swiftkey in build 12 if using physical keyboard and I hit alt key a bunch of keys do weird things such as the "x" key brings up "> " even after the alt key is no longer toggled the "b" key brings up "+" . It came to the point where they permanently stuck that way until I disabled swiftkey x beta.
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
I'm using swiftkey X and not experiencing this at all

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.