Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Developer
1,604 Posts
make sure y'all grab build11 from http://www.mediafire.com/?19oq9aam9cprw#0,1
even though it appears TI backup is working again, before you report bugs, wipe everything and try without TI backup... if the bug is still there then please report it

· Developer
1,604 Posts
Redflea said:
Viewing photos in the gallery isn't right...the pictures display very pixilated. They aren't rendering right for some reason.
not seeing that, what build y'all runnin'?

· Developer
1,604 Posts
tb110895 said:
I installed build 12 and I didn't get any options to set up a google account and sync my apps and contacts in the beginning
make sure you installed gapps

· Developer
1,604 Posts
tb110895 said:
Oh yeah! I knew I was forgetting somethin lol
lol, happens to the best of us

· Developer
1,604 Posts
OK guys (and gals... if there are any)... here's the deal, you're giving us problems not bug reports. We need a heck of a lot more information than what y'all are giving us. Always include the applications involved, exactly what steps you used to repeat the problem, any additional information you have, and (most of the time) a logcat. Otherwise there's no way we can help solve these "issues".

Rev

· Developer
1,604 Posts
so when it gives u the option to choose when you hit the home key, and you select make default and then launcher pro it works normally until you reboot?

· Developer
1,604 Posts
xenokira said:
I apologize if this has already been reported, but its hard to search the thread from Tapatalk.

Contacts do not sort by Last Name or display in "Last, First" format. When the options are selected and "Done" is tapped, no changes have occured to contact formatting. When re-entering the contact display settings, the options have been restored to default (as if they were never saved).

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
Change the setting and then after tapping done immediately reboot... it's related to the rest of the setting not sticking until a reboot
did you restore a titanium backup, or not wipe data? and what build are you running?

· Developer
1,604 Posts
droidmakespwn said:
On build 13 I just wanted to mention that when you first boot the phone in cm settings for rotation 0 degrees is not preselected so the phone won't go to a normal rotation. Not a bug just drove me nuts trying to figure it out for a few minutes.
I noticed that too... thought it was just mine, i'll look into how to get that to be default

· Developer
1,604 Posts
I'm making some progress on the double notifications... or well I was before I had to leave lol... as for the charging while off that's a moto feature of the charge only program I think... in other words I don't think its gonna happen on CM7 ;-)
If anybody can get an app developer to contact me I'd apreciate it
I need a little help with something lol

· Developer
1,604 Posts
tb110895 said:
I have that problem too. If you start the camcorder up, move it around alot while recording, it crashes. Then if you try to back to the camera it says cannot connect to camera. Anybody else?
Somewhere along the way the camera "fix" got reverted by mistake... i think i just fixed it, so it'll be in the next build... sorry :-/

· Developer
1,604 Posts

· Developer
1,604 Posts
smwald said:
Also I noticed a few more bugs this weekend:
1) Phone drains completely charge when phone is plugged into a car outlet (I've verified the outlet works fine - and charges phone and other accessories normally), GPS is on and using Navigation, Bluetooth is on connected to headset. I was on a road trip for about 7 hours and the battery died even while plugged into the charger - I think this also occurs without bluetooth on, so it may be something to do with GPS. I don't think this is normal behavior for CM?
2) On hard keyboard the ALT lock key does not work
make sure you plug in, then unplug then plug in again... like we do for USB connections... i was having similar issues and that's what did it for me... even though it shows as charging it doesn't really do it until the second plug in

· Developer
1,604 Posts
tb110895 said:
So what bugs are really left?
I have some landscape issues
The plug in twice to activate usb
torch FC
And that bluetooth headset issue stated above somewhere

Thats it :D
looks about right to me :)

· Developer
1,604 Posts
tb110895 said:
Any of those getting fixed in tonight's nightly?
metickone has been working on the landscape stuff i do believe

· Developer
1,604 Posts
tb110895 said:
So it looks like the keyboard is still small in landscape. Is it just me or can somebody else confirm?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
Are you running the latest nightly build? If so I'll check when I get home don't wanna flash it while I'm out and about lol

· Developer
1,604 Posts
smccloud said:
Just wiped to load the latest "nightly" and now it seems to be working fine. Was something with my install of 14.1.
lol, then i'm sure you'll be absolutely ecstatic to hear that i'm building another one now to fix the permission on the torch devices ;-)

· Developer
1,604 Posts
Redflea said:
Yup - I'd like the blur camera and blur alarm clock, actually, and the blur social messaging widget. :)
alrighty man... I'm starting to work on getting a blur package together... not sure how far (or even if) I'll get but i'm workin' on it for ya ;-) lol
I figure since we can't commit any of our changes right now, i might as well work on something else (also i'm kind of at a loss for how to fix the remaining bugs, lol)

Rev

· Developer
1,604 Posts
foxdog said:
Man... I would love the blur camera on cm, panoramic mode was/is so cool! I tired a few things but couldn't get it to even show up... not to doubt you(or anyone) but I just don't think its possible. However... I will be watching/hoping :p good luck.... While we are talking about it... Wonder how smooth the blur gallery would be on cm4d2 lol
to tell you the truth... i'm not real sure it's possible either, lol after messing with it for a few hours the solution seems to be eluding me lol
But i'ma keep on keepin' on and see if i can get anywhere with it

"the difficult we do immediately the impossible takes a little longer"

Rev

· Developer
1,604 Posts
gammaxgoblin said:
Don't know if anyone else has pointed this out. Bluetooth mic volume is way too low, its unusable. Tried several builds and this seemed to appear somewhere around build 12 or after. Installed the right way. Gotta switch off cm4d2 for now.
By bluetooth mic volume... you mean the person on the other end of the phone can't hear you?

· Developer
1,604 Posts
Redflea said:
I'm having intermittent issues w/installing apps from the Market...the symptoms are that I select the app, it starts downloading and either part way through or when the download completes, the status bar notification goes away and nothing happens, no install. Sometimes it can behave like this two, three, four times in a row, and then the install will complete.

Anyone else?
I've had that issue with other roms but haven't experienced it on CM7... try to get a logcat of it if u can, we'll see if we can track down what's happening
Sent from my Droid2 running CM7

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.