Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 378 Posts

· Android Beginner
10 Posts
Just installed build 12, haven't restored anything from tibu yet.

When I went into Settings > Application > Development to turn on "Stay awake," I noticed that the box for "USB debugging notify" is checked yet it doesn't show any icon. Something else to add to the still-existing usb.apk issues (although I probably won't use this setting anyway). It still shows two usb icons when connected, and I still had to plug it in twice to get it to connect.

· Developer
1,604 Posts
tb110895 said:
I installed build 12 and I didn't get any options to set up a google account and sync my apps and contacts in the beginning
make sure you installed gapps

· Developer
1,604 Posts
tb110895 said:
Oh yeah! I knew I was forgetting somethin lol
lol, happens to the best of us

· Supporting Member
4,545 Posts
Did anything changed w/autobrightness in build 12? It seems to work now, so either something changed or my Build 11 install was a bit borked. Still needs some adjustment, I'm looking into the settings in the CyanogenMod setttings menu to see if they will take care of it.

· Supporting Member
4,545 Posts
MMS does not appear to work from Handcent on build 12. Just didn't go through - tried to send for quite a while and then failed.

· Developer
1,604 Posts
OK guys (and gals... if there are any)... here's the deal, you're giving us problems not bug reports. We need a heck of a lot more information than what y'all are giving us. Always include the applications involved, exactly what steps you used to repeat the problem, any additional information you have, and (most of the time) a logcat. Otherwise there's no way we can help solve these "issues".

Rev

· Developer
1,604 Posts
so when it gives u the option to choose when you hit the home key, and you select make default and then launcher pro it works normally until you reboot?

· Android Apprentice
22 Posts
sparkyman said:
Launcher pro wonts stick as a home replacement. When I reboot it goes back to adequate and when I press the home button it gives me the option of choose your hone screen. Using home switcher. My bad for that last post.
I have no problem getting LP to stick as default.

Try wiping data/cache and reinstalling the build?

41 - 60 of 378 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.