• added NFC polling mode Settings > More > NFC polling mode
  • added NFC toggle
  • added Achromatic theme
  • updated Nova
  • fixed added custom WiFi SSID FC
  • always moar things!
  • Full change log available here
  • MAKE A NANDROID
  • highly recommended: wipe data/factory reset in recovery - absolutely required if coming from another ROM or AOKP that is running Android 4.0.3
  • flash ROM
  • flash Gapps
  • reboot
Download

·
Registered
350 Posts
YAHooo! Thanks to all involved making additions and fixing bugs!

·
Android Apprentice
63 Posts
dirty install from build 36 on toro works no problem, and I see less force closes and lag on phone.

I love your work!!! And AOKP Backup was great, Roman!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dirty flashed from build 36 and the Gallery app won't show all of my images that are on my SD card. I've copied them to emmc as well to see if that would do anything, but still isn't working. I noticed this on build 35 and when I dirty flashed build 36 it was working again.
Is there something I need to do or do I need to do a complete wipe?
Thanks

P.S. I have this on the Samsung Vibrant

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dirty flashed from build 36 and the Gallery app won't show all of my images that are on my SD card. I've copied them to emmc as well to see if that would do anything, but still isn't working. I noticed this on build 35 and when I dirty flashed build 36 it was working again.
Is there something I need to do or do I need to do a complete wipe?
Thanks

P.S. I have this on the Samsung Vibrant
I think this is a good time to do a clean wipe, the sd/emmc change is a pretty big deal. (Just make sure to backup both! :))

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think this is a good time to do a clean wipe, the sd/emmc change is a pretty big deal. (Just make sure to backup both! :))
Dang, I was hoping that wasn't the case. Just when I get my phone the way I wanted it, too. Oh well, I'd rather be rooted and do that and have a ROM like this than to be stuck with some generic stock ROM.
Thanks for the quick response, too! Keep up the good work!

I also found an app that backs up ringtones assigned to contacts, "BackMyTones". It helps when flashing updates.

·
Registered
250 Posts
This may be a bit of a noob question but I don't know a thing about theming... With the nav bar now xml will that allow for transparency of the nav bar itself (not just the buttons)?
i'd like an answer to this also. i've been making the navbar transparent manually in previous builds by recompiling systemui, but i see there are now changes to the navbar. is there an option to make the navbar transparent now?

1 - 20 of 625 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.