Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Supporting Member
4,550 Posts
Mustang302LX said:
In person in the afternoon. I currently live in a smaller city and I doubt it will sell out of the 3 stores here. Especially since its been a quiet launch with the exception of the Android "nerds." And yes I am obviously one of them lol.

Sent from my Thunderbolt running CyanogenMod7 using RootzWiki Forums.
in person, Costco, 10 am.

·
Idratherberiding
269 Posts
Gonna pick "mine" up in person tomorrow. It's suppose to be a Christmas gift for the Gf but I want to check this thing out too haha

Amazon has it for $199 btw but its $249 if upgrading a current line.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

·
Supporting Member
374 Posts
In person in the afternoon. I currently live in a smaller city and I doubt it will sell out of the 3 stores here. Especially since its been a quiet launch with the exception of the Android "nerds." And yes I am obviously one of them lol.

Sent from my Thunderbolt running CyanogenMod7 using RootzWiki Forums.
i see im not the only one that noticed the "nerds" comment. i will be there when the manager gets there.wait,stalking like a cat outside a fishbowl

·
Registered
10 Posts
Waiting till Friday (payday) and I'll be ordering online, no way in hell I'm going to pay $300 plus taxes when i can pay way less and no taxes. I can wait for it to get to me gives me more time to mess with this Rezound, good phone besides the locked bootloader and no progress being made.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with temp root using RootzWiki Forums

·
Registered
6 Posts
MikeAce00 said:
Let's Talk

For those looking to keep their current data plan. Choose any Data option, then on the review page before you finalize the order there is another option that appears with a button to keep current data plan. Woo Hoo!
Yeah a very well hidden button in the shopping cart next to the phone, not the plan. Odd tax number too. Still the cheapest deal.

·
Android Beginner
44 Posts
I'm going in to work early so i can leave for 1.5 hours to wait outside and get it first. By the way, I put my bionic on craigslist last night and I'm already getting offers. So essentially ill pay nothing for the gnex!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.