Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· A Chosen One
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news! Call blocking and texting works still in ICS. Easy Filter pro works flawlessly. Only thing that happens is you see the phone turn silent real quick if screens on and you recieve a call and if the screens off the notification light pulses for a split second. Other than that though it removes txts and calls from the logs its well worth 5 bucks just thought id give a heads up to anyone who wants to block unknown numbers.

This app called Easy Filter is on the market for free with ads and will expire after a while of use if you want to buy it go to
http://moonbeamdevelopment.com/ and its $4.99

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
Smcdo123 said:
Good news! Call blocking and texting works still in ICS. Easy Filter pro works flawlessly. Only thing that happens is you see the phone turn silent real quick if screens on and you recieve a call and if the screens off the notification light pulses for a split second. Other than that though it removes txts and calls from the logs its well worth 5 bucks just thought id give a heads up to anyone who wants to block unknown numbers.

This app called Easy Filter is on the market for free with ads and will expire after a while of use if you want to buy it go to
http://moonbeamdevelopment.com/ and its 4.99
Great. Thanks for this
I have been looking for one I know will block reliably on ics.

· A Chosen One
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great. Thanks for this
I have been looking for one I know will block reliably on ics.
no problem. I was skeptical buying it not on the market when they took the paid off for some reason but it has proven to me to be better than any other solution out there. Im pretty sure i have either a dead ladies number or someone who hates their family and life and completly went off the map. I have macys and other department stores that use to call me asking for "Pearl" and her overdue payments or family. i get so mad haha

· A Chosen One
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just use Google Voice
Want to block somebody? No problem! Just log in and block them, next time they call all they hear is "This number is no longer in service"
i dont use google voice never understood it lmao.....really though im just lazy and never took time to set it up. Have agood guide?

· Android Beginner
21 Posts
i dont use google voice never understood it lmao.....really though im just lazy and never took time to set it up. Have agood guide?
I already have an account setup so it just logs me in but you may just get info by going to: www.google.com/voice

There are YouTube tutorials available too. Simple & worth the time.

X

· Registered
15 Posts

and its $4.99

"Full-range" is the idea of using all of the cannabinoid intensifies in the entire plant. CBD is the truncation for the cannabinoid called Cannabidiol and is one of north of 100 known cannabinoids found in the pot plant. Furthermore, there are in excess of 400 other valuable plant compounds including minerals, terpenes, flavonoids, chlorophyll, unsaturated fats, and others that are as yet being found Best CBD products. The synergistic collaboration of all of the cannabinoids is known as the "company impact" and adds to the general advantages of CBD.
oh thank god, finally found this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts