Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i get phone calls i unlock my phone but there is no option to answer all i see is "end call" at the bottom as if i already answered but the phone keeps ringing... HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have google searched this and dont see any real help.. i even flashed my phone to mr2.5 and still no luck...

should i reflash das bamf? its annoying cause i have to wait until the call goes to voicemail or i have to hit end call which will reject the call and call them back... HELP

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i was just about to explain that i disabled the sense 3.0 ring lock screen...i think its corny, so is there anyway to correct this without using the sense ring lock screen?

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
jdmrpm said:
when i get phone calls i unlock my phone but there is no option to answer all i see is "end call" at the bottom as if i already answered but the phone keeps ringing... HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have google searched this and dont see any real help.. i even flashed my phone to mr2.5 and still no luck...

should i reflash das bamf? its annoying cause i have to wait until the call goes to voicemail or i have to hit end call which will reject the call and call them back... HELP
Have you tried re-flashing yet? I am running the same ROM with the MR2 OTA radio and phone works fine for me.

·
Save me from the Wipevangelists!
404 Posts
jdmrpm said:

For what it's worth, I had this same problem with this ROM, and I had not disabled the lockscreen. I installed it into a Boot Manager slot, which I figured disqualified me from support, but I thought I'd mention it here. It's not entirely related to the lock screen, says I.

·
Android Apprentice
57 Posts
Pupalei said:
For what it's worth, I had this same problem with this ROM, and I had not disabled the lockscreen. I installed it into a Boot Manager slot, which I figured disqualified me from support, but I thought I'd mention it here. It's not entirely related to the lock screen, says I.
I had this problem when using the Mr Number app to analyze incoming calls before I answer.

I assume other apps that pop up info during an incoming call may also override the sense ring.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

·
Android Master
563 Posts
"WishRyder said:
I had this problem when using the Mr Number app to analyze incoming calls before I answer.

I assume other apps that pop up info during an incoming call may also override the sense ring.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
Try root call blocker pro, it blocks calls and SMS at a system level so you never even notice. Might help

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs

·
Android Apprentice
108 Posts
I assume you reflashed the rom before posting?

If not... Reflash the rom after a full wipe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts